Suga

I was on Suga's bed while he was asleep. My smile grew wider as I heard Suga's light snores.

"You're gonna scare him if you look at him any creepier", Jimin said.

"Shhhhh he's sleeping!", I yelled.

As soon as Suga started mumbling and squirming around, Jimin quickly stood up from his bed.

"You're so in trouble", Jimin giggled as he ran out of the room.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? And why are you staring at me?", he said.

"It's past 10 and you're still in bed. Remember what today is?", I asked, jumping excitedly.

"Is it my birthday?", he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"No silly. We met 10 years ago today. It's our friendiversary. Now wake your lazy ass up and get dressed because we are spending the whole day together", I said as I slapped his butt.

He groaned and put a pillow over his face.

"I mean, we don't have to hang out today if you're that tired. We can do it tomorrow if you want", I sighed and started walking out of his room.

"Wait (y/n), I'll go. Wait for me in the living room", he said.

I smiled and clapped my hands excitedly.

It was about ten minutes until Suga walked in the living room.

"Finally! Come on, let's go to the mall", I smiled and grabbed his wrist.

~~~~~~~~

"Oooo look at this Yoongi! This will look cute on you", I put a black cap on his head and giggled at his expression.

"This doesn't even fit me", he said. He took it off and put it back.

I looked around to find a really nice black dress.

I walked up to it, admiring the soft material. I don't really wear dresses because I feel like I don't look good in them. But I always adore the dresses I see in stores.

"Try it on", Suga said.

"Um..no. I can't afford it anyways. Let's go somewhere else", I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"I'll buy it for you but you have to try it on", he said.

"No that's okay. You don't have to", I told him.

"I want to now get your butt in the dressing room and try this on", he pushed me into the dressing room and handed me the dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror and pulled down the dress. I tilted my head and bit my lip as I didn't feel pretty.

"Are you done in there?", I heard Suga ask.

"I-I don't like it", I said, about to take off the dress.

"Let me see", he said.

I stopped what I was doing and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"N-No. You won't like it either", I said.

"Well how do you know if I haven't seen it on you? Just come on out", he said.

I took a couple of deep breaths before coming out with my eyes closed.
I didn't hear him say anything.

"You don't like it. I'll just put it back", I said, chewing on my bottom lip.

"You look really...nice", I heard him say.

I stopped walking and turned back.

"Really? I don't feel like I do", I sheepishly said.

"You're getting it and not taking it off. You're gonna wear it the whole day today and I don't wanna hear you say you don't look nice in it because you do. Imma go pay for it. Wait for me at the exit", he said as he walked towards the cashier.

After paying for the dress, Suga made a phone call while I was busy looking at some puppies near a window at a pet shop.

"Hey gorgeous."

I turned to my left to see a guy with brown hair smirking at me.

"Do I know you?", I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"No but if you go out with me, you'll wish you met me sooner", he said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away but he caught my wrist and roughly pulled me.

"Ow! You're hurting me!", I tried to yank my hand away but he was stronger than me.

"Get your hands off her!", Suga yelled as he pushed the guy away from me.

Then he put an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Hasn't anybody told you not to mess with someone else's girl? Beat it", he said.

The guy gave him a glare before walking away.

"Are you okay?", Suga asked, examining my wrist.

"Yea I'm fine. Thanks", I smiled.

"Come on. I'm taking you somewhere", he lightly grabbed my hand and led me to a restaurant.

"What are we doing here?", I asked him.

"Well since it's our friendiversary", he said as he raised his eyebrows. I giggled at him for using my word.

"I thought why not add a nice dinner before going to our hill", he said.

I smiled and nodded.

While we were eating, I did most of the talking. I found it weird how Suga will look at me though. Usually when I talk, he won't look at me but he does listen. And now he's looking at me in a very cute way. I would blush a little when he smiled as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Aren't you gonna sit down?", Suga asked.

"Yoongi I'm wearing a dress. If I sit down, you'll see my underwear", I said, looking away.

"Here", he handed me his sweater.

As I sat down next to Suga, I put his sweater over my legs.

"Look Yoongi, the city has more lights. Everytime I come here, I'm more fascinated by the view. How about you?", I asked, not taking my eyes off the city.

"I'm always fascinated by the view", I heard him say.

A few seconds later I turned my head towards him and noticed he was looking at me instead of ahead of us.

"What? Do I have something on my face?", I said, putting one hand over my face.

"Actually yea you do. Above your lips", he chuckled as he pointed.

"What? Where?", I kept wiping my mouth but didn't feel anything.

"Come here. I'll get it", he said, extending his hand towards me.

I leaned in and waited for him to remove whatever's on my face. Then I felt his hand on my cheek. I stared at his dark brown eyes as he did the same. He leaned in slowly until our lips made contact. My face felt hot as the kiss got more intense. When he pulled away, our foreheads were still touching.

"I got it. Happy 10 year friendiversary", he said softly.

Bts Imagines 2[COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara