Jin (Pt. 1)

It's been two months since Jin went away on tour. I miss him so much but he's coming back tonight. I can't wait to finally hug and kiss him.

I was in the living room, channel surfing while looking through my social media. I stopped on a channel where they showed the news.

*Breaking News: BTS member Jin was spotted with a beautiful mystery woman this morning. Looks like they had a breakfast date and surprisingly weren't in disguise. I'm guessing they weren't afraid to show off their new loving romance. Now, this isn't the first time we spotted BTS member Jin with this woman. Last month, they were walking on the beach while they held hands. Is this temporary while Jin is away or are they serious?*

I turned off the tv and shook my head. That can't be Jin. He's a bit more slim and tall. And I'm sure he wouldn't do that to me.

While I looked through my phone, I noticed people were posting pictures of supposedly Jin with the girl. I read each comment and couldn't believe people actually think this is Jin.

~Aww Finally!~
~she's so pretty. I wonder how old she is~
~why hasn't he mentioned her before?~
~it would be so cute if they got married and had lots of babies~
~she's so lucky!~

I shut off my phone and put it aside. He couldn't have been with another girl. He was too busy with his schedule. He was too busy to call me.

I shook my head and decided to call Jin.

"Hey (y/n), what's going on?"

"What are you doing?", I asked.

"I'm packing my things. We'll probably be there before you go to sleep. I gotta go or else we'll miss our flight. I love you."

Before I could answer, he hung up. He must be in a hurry. I just can't wait until he's here.

~~~~~

"(Y/n), I'm here!"

I stood up from the couch and hugged him.

"You took forever", I said.

"I told you I would be here before you went to sleep. Are you hungry? I can make you something to eat", he said.

"Yeah, make those spicy noodles. I love those!", I said.

While he cooked, I went into my room and turned on my laptop. Everywhere I looked, there would be a picture of 'Jin' and the girl. If it's everywhere, Jin would've told me about it by now.

~Can any of the bts members date anyways?~
~they make a cute couple!~
~if Jin is dating this girl, maybe the other guys are dating too~
~Jin is into American girls!~

I quickly closed my laptop when Jin opened the door. As we ate, I stayed quiet.

"What's wrong? You usually talk a lot. Especially when I come back from tour", he said.

"I'm fine. I'm just..tired", I said.

"What did you do today?", he asked.

"Uh..clean", I lied.

"Did you clean a lot?", he asked.

"Yea, more than usual. I'll be fine though", I said.

After we were done, I changed into my pjs and sat down on the bed. I took out my phone and checked my social media. I kept looking through each comment again and flinched when I felt hands touch my shoulders.

"What are you looking at?", Jin asked.

"Uh..nothing", I turned off my phone and put it away.

"Nothing hmm? Are you worried about something?", he asked.

"No", i said.

"Are you sure?", he asked again. I nodded.

"Okay. Want me to give you a massage? You must be feeling tense from all the cleaning", he said as he massaged my shoulders.

"When do you think we can tell your manager about us?", I asked him.

"Well..he wants us to focus on our schedule right now and if I tell him about us he's gonna think I'm getting distracted and I won't put as much effort", he said.

"But we've been together for eight months already. If you tell him about us, he'll think our relationship won't get in the way", I said.

"Let me think about it", he said.

The next morning, there was a knock on the door. Jin was a heavy sleeper so nothing will wake him up. I slapped his butt making sure he knows to get up. I walked towards the door and opened it. I softly gasped as the person in front of me is the same person I kept thinking about. The girl from the pictures.

"Can I help you?", I asked.

"Hey you must be Jin's sister right? Is he here?", she asked.

"(Y/n), who's at the d-"

"Jin oppa!", the girl ran to Jin and hugged him.

"Ady what are you doing here??", he asked.

"Isn't it obvious silly? I came to visit my boyfriend. Oh and I have great news..I'm pregnant!!", she squealed excitedly.

"Pregnant?", I said with tears in my eyes.

"Uh..(y/n), I can explain", he said.

"Get out", I said.

"But I ne-"

"I said get out! Both of you!", I yelled.

"Jeez..your sister is really rude", Ady said.

I closed the door after they left and cried. I cried all day. I didn't answer Jin's calls or text messages. The other guys called me as well but I can't handle talking to anyone right now. I felt like my heart has been shattered to pieces.

Hours later there was a knock on the door. I didn't bother getting up from the couch. I was just wrapped in my warm purple blanket.

"(Y/n)..are you in there?? It's me, Namjoon."

I got up and slowly opened the door. My hair was all tangled up and my eyes were red and puffy.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?", he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and let him in. I went back to the couch and laid down. He sat on the other side of the couch and sighed.

"I was gonna ask how you were but from how you are right now tells me. There's something you should know. Back when we were in the US, I knew he was hanging out with her. I didn't think they were doing anything, I thought they were just friends. I probably should've mentioned something about them", he said.

"It's fine. It doesn't matter anyways. We're done", I said monotonously.

"You're not gonna try to talk to him?", he asked.

"What is there to talk about? He cheated on me and is having a baby with a girl who looks older than him. I just..can't believe he would do this to me. He won't have sex with me but he would with some girl he barely met. I'm so stupid", I said.

"You're not stupid. But you should at least hear what Jin has to say. If you still feel like you don't want anything to do with him, that's you're decision."
________________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

Guys..this book was #254 in fan fiction like a week ago. I checked today and it said it went up to #42. What?? What is that??

Thank you guys for reading, voting, and commenting! You guys are awesome!!❤️