Jimin (Pt. 2)

I was in my room, covering my ears with a pillow, hoping to block out all the disgusting noises that were coming from the room next door. Why did Jimin's room have to be next to mine?

This isn't the first time I heard Mina and Jimin. Last time I accidentally walked in on them and let me tell you, the sight was not pretty at all.

"Can you guys shut up!?", I groaned and walked out of my room with a pillow on my side.

I knocked on Taehyung's door until he opened it.

"Can I sleep in here?", I asked him.

"Are they at it again?", he asked.

I nodded and he let me in. I quickly walked toward his bed and covered myself with his comfy blankets. He laid down next to me and talked to me until I fell asleep.

Ever since Jimin and Mina got together, Taehyung has been there for me. I feel like Jimin has a problem with me hanging out with Taehyung all the time. Why does he care? He has Mina.

The next morning, Taehyung's arm was around my shoulders while my head rested on his chest.

"You were awake already?", I asked him as I rubbed my eyes.

"Yea for about two hours", he said.

"What?? Why didn't you wake me up?", I asked as I sat up.

"I didn't want to move. You looked so tired, I wanted to wait until you woke up", he said.

I turned on my phone to see it was already 11am. I told Taehyung I was gonna shower so I got up and walked out of his room. While I was doing that, I bumped into Jimin.

"What were you doing in Taehyung's room?", he asked as he scrunched up his face.

"You and Mina didn't let me sleep last night so I slept in Taehyung's room", I said.

"But why Taehyung? You could have slept in Jin hyung's room", he said.

"I can sleep wherever I want. Taehyung helped me fall asleep so who knows, maybe I'll sleep in here again tonight", I said as I crossed my arms.

"I bet he helped you fall asleep. Both of you have been getting closer and I don't like it", he said.

"Why not?? It's not like you love me or anything right so why do you care? And you should focus more on your girlfriend. I have to go", I said as I passed by him.

After my shower, I went straight to work. Apparently the manager hired someone new so he told me to train them. I just hope they aren't stubborn like the last one.

~~~~

"Ahh (y/n), the trainee has arrived. Let me introduce you to her", my manager said.

I followed him to the front and nearly choked on my saliva as soon as my eyes landed on the one person I wish never existed.

"So this is Mina. You will be training her on what we do around here. Try to behave this time", he said as he walked away.

"I didn't know you work here", she said.

"I didn't know you applied to work here", I said.

It was silent for a few seconds before a customer came in. I told her what she had to do and if she had any problems, to come find me.

After my shift was done, I went to the back to change. I heard moaning coming from the other side so I went to check who the hell it was. I covered my mouth to find Mina with one of the co workers. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran all the way home.

I sat down on Taehyung's bed as he sat down on the floor. I told him everything that happened and he sorta laughed.

"He's not gonna believe me. He'll probably think I'm just saying it to get them to break up", I said as I hugged a pillow.

"Do you still love him?", he asked randomly.

"Why?", I asked nervously.

"Because if you do, you should tell him even if he doesn't believe you. You want to see him happy so you'll do anything to stop whatever gets in the way of that. In this case, Mina is the problem. She's cheating on him so what you have to do is tell him the truth", he said.

"I really don't wanna tell Jimin though", I groaned.

"Tell me what?"

We turned our heads towards the door to see Jimin standing there.

"I'll leave you two alone" Taehyung said as he walked out.

Jimin came in and closed the door.

"What do you need to tell me?", he asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

I bit my lip and played with my fingers. I struggled to find the words to tell him.

"I don't know if you're gonna believe me but I'm gonna tell you because it's gonna bother me every time I see you two together", I said.

"Is this about me? Look I already told you I only see you as a best friend-"

"That's not what I was gonna tell you. It's about Mina", I said.

He looked at me and stayed quiet, signaling me to continue.

"So today when I went to work, we were getting a new trainee and I found out it was her. Then after work, I caught her having sex with one of my co workers", I said.

"She wouldn't do that. Why would you say something like that? You don't see me telling you Taehyung is having sex with other people", he said angrily.

"I'm not with Taehyung! Why do you always bring up Taehyung when it's not even about him??", I asked, feeling a bit angry myself.

"Because I don't want you being near him!", he yelled.

"Why?", I asked him.

He didn't say anything as he pulled me close to him and attached his lips to mine.

I pushed him away and covered my mouth.

"I'm confused. First you tell me you only see me as a best friend and now you kiss me. What about Mina?", I asked him.

"I noticed the reason why I like Mina is because I see you in her. She makes me laugh, she takes care of me, she doesn't make me feel alone, she supports me. I've been avoiding your feelings because I didn't want to have feelings for my best friends. I didn't want our friendship to be ruined but I guess now it's not the same", he said.

"So? Now what? Mina is still your girlfriend you know", I said.

"Is it true? What you said about Mina?", he asked.

"Sadly, yes", I answered.

"Then she's no longer my girlfriend. Plus I over heard you and Taehyung talking", he said.

I blushed and looked away, embarrassed of him listening to our conversation.

"I'm gonna need time to myself but I'm willing to try this relationship with you if you still want to", he said.

"Uh...yea...just as long as you don't refer to me as your best friend now", I said.

"Okay", he smiled.
_________________________________

Honestly I wasn't thinking about doing a part 2 but since all of you requested it, I didn't want to disappoint you. I hope this is good though because I've been procrastinating and I don't know if it makes sense. ANYWAYS, did you guys hear about UMG blocking any BS&T related videos?? Is it permanent because it will suck if it is😭