Suga

Requested by: onlygeniusmin
----------------------------------------------------

It was around 1 in the morning. I was sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in my hands. I've been waiting for Yoongi to come back for a couple of hours now. I called him and texted him but he never replied.

"Yoongi, where are you? I'm starting to get worried. Please let me know if you're okay", I hung up and out my phone on the coffee table.

I put the cup close to my lips and took a sip of the tea. This isn't the first time Yoongi has come back late. Two days ago, he came home drunk around midnight. He said he was celebrating something with the guys and got too carried away.

About a week ago, he didn't even come home at all. He arrived like at 12 in the afternoon the next day. I don't mind that he's enjoying his life but if he keeps it up, something bad could happen.

My head shot up as I heard the doorknob rattling. I stood up and gasped when I noticed how Young hunched his back.

"Yoongi where were you?? I was so worried! And why didn't you answer my calls??", I asked as I ran to him.

"Aish, (y/n) not so loud", he groaned as he placed one hand on his forehead.

I noticed he had cites and bruises all over his face. There was dry blood on his lip and nostrils.

"Yoongi what happened?? Did you get in a fight again?? I told you to stop drinking if you're just gonna end up like this. I hate it", I said.

"I love drinking okay?? I don't wanna stop. And you can't tell me what to do. You're just...(y/n)", he slurred his words.

"And you're drunk again. Why am I not surprised. Next time I'm just gonna lock the door and take your keys away. Why are you always drinking???", I asked him.

"Why are you always nagging??? Seriously, I didn't get together with you for that. I wanna have fun with the guys. I work hard, I deserve to have time to myself! I'm getting tired of hearing your voice! 'Yoongi stop drinking. Yoongi where are you? Yoongi, I hate that you drink. Yoongi you're acting like a child'. Just shut up already!", he mocked me and raised his voice.

I flinched and tears began to form. He has never yelled at me like that.

"The truth hurts doesn't it??", he asked as he got closer.

"Why are you doing this?", I asked him.

"'Why are you doing this?' You act like you don't do anything bad at all. I want my freedom! I miss coming home to have no one yelling at me! I miss those days. You ruin everything!", he yelled.

I couldn't hold it in anymore so I raised my hand and quickly moved my arm so I would slap him across the cheek. Tears rolled down my face and I turned so I could go into the bedroom that we share. I grabbed a bag and shoved all of my clothes in there. I slung the bag on my shoulder and walked passed Yoongi. Before I could reach for the door, he grabbed my wrist. I roughly pulled away and closed the door behind me.

After 20 minutes of walking in the rain, I stood in front of a white door. I turned my hand into a fist and knocked on the door. It took a while until the door opened.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here? Come in before you get sick", Namjoon said.

I walked inside and put my bag down. I took off my wet sweater and placed it on the coat rack.

"What's going on (y/n)?", he asked.

"Yoongi came home drunk again. He had bruises on his face. I keep telling him that I don't like seeing him that way. He mocked me and said I ruin everything for him. I slapped him", I cried.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed the top of my head and tried to ca me down.

"I've noticed he's been drinking more. I've tried asking him why but always avoids answering. I'm sorry you have to go through that. Anyways, you can stay here. You can sleep in my room and I'll sleep on the couch. Maybe you can talk to him in the morning?", he said.

"I don't think he's gonna want to talk to me", I said.

"Just get some rest. Don't worry about that now", he softly smiled at me.

The next morning, I was tossing and turning in Namjoon's bed. I didn't get much sleep. I heard my name being called so I fixed my hair and walked towards the kitchen. I froze when I saw Yoongi standing in front of Namjoon.

"I'll let you two talk", Namjoon said and headed out into the balcony.

I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Yoongi cleared his throat and walked towards me. As he got closer, I kept my eyes focused on the floor, scared of what was gonna happen next.

"I'm so sorry (y/n). For everything. I know it's not gonna be easy for you to forgive me and I understand that. The only reason why I've been drinking so much is because I've been helping other people write songs. And it has to be more than good. I've just been stressed lately and drinking has helped me feel calm. I didn't mean anything I said yesterday. I love you and you mean every to me. I will try and stop drinking just for you. I don't wanna lose you so I'll find some other way to get me relaxed. I'm sorry", he said as he held my hands.

"Yoongi, I don't mind if you drink. But when you drink too much, you start doing stupid things. Look what happened yesterday. You got into a fight. You could've gotten killed. And not letting me know where you are when it's late? That worries me and you know that. I want you to have fun but know your limits", I said, staring into his eyes.

"I'm sorry. What can I do so you can forgive me?", he asked.

"I think I made it obvious. You know yesterday marked 275 days together right?", I asked him.

"Shit! I'm so sorry I forgot. I guess I must have been too focused on work. Let's go home. I'll make it up to you", he said.

"How?", I asked him.

"I'll pamper you, spoil you, today my eyes are just on you. And hopefully you'll let my lips on you too?", he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. I can tell he spent a lot of time brushing his teeth since all I can taste is mint. He pushed me up against the wall and moved his fingers through my hair  while forced his tongue in my mouth.

"Well I can say you two made up. But wouldn't it be better if you did that back at your house?", Namjoon smirked.

I apologized to him and grabbed my stuff so we can continue what we were doing back at our place.
______________________________

Hope you like it!