J-Hope

I was in my closet, throwing every piece of clothing on the floor as I struggle to find what to wear.

"(Y/n)! A guy is here for you!", my eomma yelled from the kitchen.

Oh crap.

I ran out of my room and went straight towards the kitchen.

"And this is her when she was in kindergarten. It was her first day so she wanted to wear her tiger costume so she could make friends."

"Eomma! What are you doing??", I asked as I closed the photo book.

"Relax. I was just showing this young man here pictures of you. (Y/n), why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? He's really handsome", my eomma said as she squeezed J-Hope's cheeks.

"Thank you Ms. (y/l/n). And you are more beautiful than (y/n) described you. I see where she gets her looks from", he said, smiling.

"Oh gosh. (Y/n), don't you have somewhere to go? Why aren't you ready yet? Now you're gonna make him wait", eomma said.

"Well I just didn't know what to wear. Hobi come on, you can help me choose", I said as I extended my hand so he could grab it.

*~*~*~*~*~

"Whoa, your room looks like a tornado passed through here", he said.

"That's because I don't feel comfortable in anything. I already have clothes packed for the weekend, I just don't know what to put on for today", I said as I kicked some clothes out of the way.

"Just wear anything. You look good in anything. You can wear towel and still look good", he chuckled.

"Pervert", I muttered.

He hugged me from behind and swayed side to side.

"You love me either way", he whispered.

"You're lucky I do or else I would've kicked you somewhere that doesn't feel good", I said.

"Oh I know what you could wear!", he yelled.

"What?", I asked.

"A tiger costume. You looked so cute in it as a kid", he chuckled.

I punched him on the arm and continued to go through my clothes.

"Eomma, I'm leaving now. I'll be back in three days", I said, kissing her cheek.

*~*~*~*~*~

When we arrived at his parents cabin, I walked straight to the bedroom. I wrapped myself in a bunch of blankets so I could warm up my body.

"Are you really that cold? I could light up the chimney if you want. How about some hot chocolate?", he asked.

"Yes please", I mumbled.

While we waited for the hot chocolate, J-Hope laid down next to me and fell asleep seconds later.

"Hobi?", I called him.

"Hm?"

I turned around to find him with his eyes closed. I sighed and got up to check on the hot chocolate. After it was done, I turned it off and carried two full cups to the room. I set one down next to J-Hope and drank the other one as I admired his sleepy face.

Moments later, J-Hope pulled me towards him and sat me down on his stomach.

"I thought you were sleeping. You should rest", I said.

"Why am I so lucky to have you?", he mumbled with his eyes hardly open.

"I honestly don't know. See when you accidentally trip someone, you usually help them up and be off with your day but you took me to the nurse's office and stayed there with me. Drink your hot chocolate. It's not gonna taste good if you wait", I said as I reached over and handed him the cup.

He sat up, causing me to slide down and sit on his clothed member. While he drank the hot chocolate, I blushed and payed attention to something else.

"This is good. Did you drink some alr-..are you okay? You're red. You're not getting sick are you?", he asked.

He put his hand on my forehead to see if I was getting warm. I awkwardly chuckled and pushed his hand away.

"I'm not getting sick. I just need to breathe", I said as I got off him.

I turned away and stared at the chimney.

"When are we gonna decorate the tree? Christmas is in two days and this place looks like no one has been here for years", I said.

"That's because we only use this cabin for certain occasions. Do you wanna decorate the tree now? I'm so tired though", he said, ruffling his hair.

"Then you sleep and I'll do it", I smiled and walked towards the living room.

I looked everywhere for the decorations until I found them on top of a bookshelf. I grabbed the small ladder and climbed on it. Why do I have to be so short? Even with the ladder I have to stand on my tippy toes.

I stretched my arms until I could reach the corner of the box. I accidentally almost dropped the box but I caught it on time. I lost my balance and fell backwards.

"Watch it!"

J-Hope caught me as he carried me bridal style. He laughed when the decorations fell on me, making me look like I was a part of the decorations.

"Hey you can be a gnome. I could just put you in front of the door and shoo away any people that tries to get in here", he joked.

I hit his chest and took the decorations off me.

"Hey (y/n), look what I found", he said.

I looked back and blushed as I saw him hold up a mistletoe. He smirked as he walked towards me. I took steps back until I was cornered.

"Do you know this mistletoe does special things for people? It helps people get rid of their fears and they kiss the person they love more than anyone in this world. Are you afraid of anything?", he asked as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Um...being alone", I whispered.

"Well lucky for you, you're not", he smiled and kissed me.

I though he was gonna keep kissing me but I heard him chuckle when I still had my eyes closed.

"Come on, let's go decorate the tree", he smiled as he pulled me.

I smiled embarrassingly with red cheeks and mentally scolded myself for thinking wrong.