Rap Monster (Pt. 2)

During dinner, I stayed quiet. I didn't really have much of an appetite after what happened with Namjoon.

"Why were you with him?", Jihun asked, chewing his food.

"I was his group's assistant", I answered.

"Well I don't feel comfortable with you working so close to him", he said.

"You don't have to worry about that now. My boss heard what I said and he fired me. I have to get my stuff tomorrow. I guess letting a girl who just got out of the mental hospital puts a bad image on the company. It's fine, I didn't think it was gonna work out anyways", I said.

"Well now you're gonna have to look for a new job to pay for the bills around here", he said, continuing to eat his food.

The whole night I stayed awake. My head hurt so much. What hurts more is my heart. I didn't really think I could feel until the day two men took me away to stick god knows what into my body and my friends let that happen.

~~~~

I was packing my stuff from the office and couldn't wait to get out of there. Jihun told me to hurry so we could go to his parents house for the weekend. They won't be there and they thought if we stayed there, it would help me clear my head.

"(Y/n)."

I faced the exit and saw Namjoon standing there.

"I'm sorry", he said.

I grabbed my stuff and walked passed him.

"I still love you."

I stopped walking once I was outside. I bit my lip when I turned to my left and held my breath once I saw Jihun. He must have heard what he said since he walked towards me and took a fistful of my hair, making me drop my stuff. He dropped me on the floor and started kicking me.

It took a while for someone to pull Namjoon off of Jihun. Security took Jihun somewhere and I was on the floor, crying my ass off.

I was in Namjoon's car, waiting for him as he talked to the rest of the guys. I didn't know what to feel.

When he got in the car, I felt weight pushing me down. I couldn't face him.

"So...you're staying with me until we can figure something out", he said.

"I'm not staying with y-"

"It's not up for discussion. What the hell were you doing with him anyways? You knew what he was capable of doing and you still ended up with him", he chuckled bitterly.

"Because he was the only one there for me. He was the one who showed up when I got out of that place. And where were you? Shoving your tongue down someone else's throat", I scoffed.

"I haven't been doing anything. That girl is just a friend. How can I do that when I still have feelings for you? And I'm here now. I'm trying to make things right. So can we just stop arguing??", he raised his voice making me jump.

I clenched my jaw to prevent me from saying anything else. The whole ride I kept thinking about everything. I'm tired of being angry, especially since I don't have anyone else to help me.

Namjoon helped me with my bruises and it felt weird. I remember him doing that every time I would come home with a new bruise. He's scold me and would tell me to break up with Jihun.

~~~~

A few weeks have passed and things between me and the guys were getting better. I've stopped arguing with Namjoon and we have our ups and downs sometimes but it wasn't as bad as it started off. I'm still having trouble trusting him but he's trying so hard to get me back.

"(Y/n), wake up. Jin hyung made breakfast", Jimin said.

"I'm too tired...but then again I'm also super hungry so my stomach wins", I said as I got up.

"We're gonna leave in a bit but Namjoon will be staying here with you", he said.

As I was eating, Namjoon stared at me from the couch. I saw him laughing as I stuffed my mouth with food.

"Why are you laughing?", I asked.

"I just missed you", he smiled.

I slowly smiled in return as I continued eating.

Later that day I started feeling sick so I went to the doctor. I didn't know what was wrong with me so I thought why not get someone who's a professional.

~~~~

"(Y/n), you're home. How'd it go?", Namjoon asked.

I sat next to him on the couch and intertwined his hand with mine.

"What's wrong?", he asked.

"Um...I'm..pregnant", I whispered the last part.

"W-...what?", he said, looking surprised.

"I'm eight weeks along. And it's Jihun's baby.  A couple of days after I got out, I..was vulnerable..and hurt. He came home drunk one day and I just thought to let it happen. I didn't really care about what happened to me. Don't worry, I'll take care of it", I said.

"By 'taking care of it', you don't mean getting an abortion right? I'm not letting you do that. It's not like you're alone anymore anyways. You have us. You have me. This is just gonna scar you. I promise I won't leave you", he said.

I kept my eyes on him to see if he'll change his mind or if he's doing this just because he feels bad for me.

"Why would you do this for me?", I asked.

"Because I love you", he smiled.

I bit my lip before pulling him towards me. I missed him so much. His lips against mine feels amazing. It's like I don't feel crazy around him.

"I love you too", I breathed out.
______________________________