Suga

I was laying on my bed, sleeping as the cold breeze slithered it's way into the little opening of the window.

I shifted my body to face the other way and my hand landed on something wet. I slowly opened my eyes and screamed when I saw another body on my bed.

"What the hell was that for??", Suga groaned as he got up from the floor.

"You were sleeping on my bed", I said as I pulled up the blankets to cover my body so he won't see me in my underwear.

"I thought this was my bed. Sorry I was just so tired", he said as he was rubbing his eyes.

"It's fine. But can you please leave now?", I asked as I blushed.

"Yea...oh remember to be ready before 7, the movie starts a couple minutes after", he said before walking out.

Suga invited me to watch a silent movie with him. He said he needed to watch it for a project he has to do. I've always had a little crush on him but I would never confess to him because he's known as a player. He doesn't care about feelings, he just wants some action.

I stood in front of my closet, debating whether I should wear the floral dress or the black dress. I never really wear anything girly around him so that would set up a red flag. If I wear the black dress, he'll think I'm trying to seduce him. It's just a silent movie, nothing fancy.

"I'll just wear some pants and a regular black shirt", I said to myself.

I nodded once I had my outfit ready so I took a quick shower and did my hair and make up.

I looked at the clock and it said 6:50pm.
I walked out of my room and looked for Suga.

"Hey, you ready?", he asked as he put on his sweater. I nodded and lightly blushed as I saw how good he looked.

~~~~

There weren't many people in the movie theater. Suga said he wanted to sit in the back because you could see the screen better.

During the movie, I didn't pay attention to the screen at all because I didn't really understand what was happening. My eyes slowly shifted to Suga's face when I heard him chuckle. He's too focused on the movie, how does he understand it?

My eyes wondered off to his lips. The way he licks them makes me have this weird feeling at the pit of my stomach. I quickly turned away with red cheeks when Suga saw me staring at him. I felt him put his arm over me and shift me closer to him.

I tried to focus on the movie but I could sense Suga's eyes piercing through my skin. His hand turned my face towards him and leaned in until our lips were touching. I was caught off guard and accidentally slapped him.

"S-Sorry", I whispered.

~~~~

During the ride back home, I felt awkward and tense while Suga looked like nothing happened. As soon as we walked in the house, he pushed me up against the wall and looked at me.

"Why don't you just confess to me already?", he smirked.

"What?", I blushed.

"I'm not stupid. I know you like me. You kinda made it obvious a couple of days ago. And I didn't really need to watch that silent film for a project. I wanted to go out with you", he said.

"Why the hell did you make us watch a silent film?? Why couldn't we just watch something else?", I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest.

He kissed me and smiled during the kiss when I responded. He picked me up and carried me to the room.

I didn't know what to think, everything was happening so fast. Did I want him to? Or am I just pumping through adrenaline? Or maybe because he was my first kiss?

We were both on the bed naked and excited. He kept lowering my hand near his member but I kept pulling it back up because I didn't know what he wants me to do.

He kissed my neck down to my stomach. He looked at me when he was close to my womanhood. I sat up and got nervous so I crossed my legs and looked away.

"I shouldn't be doing this. You don't like me, you only want sex. I didn't think you would try to do that with me", I said.

"I do like you. I haven't  gone out with a girl for a week. I was trying to figure out when was the right time to confront you about your feelings. I'm not trying to hurt you", he said.

"Well then if you do mean that, maybe we should wait until the right time to go any further", I said.

"How long exactly?", he asked.

"Are you really that impatient?", I asked with attitude.

"I'm just kidding", he said, laughing awkwardly.

We put on our clothes and laid down on the bed as we stared at the ceiling. I was kind of hesitant about being okay with Suga waiting since he made it obvious with his member poking through his pants.

"You don't have to be with me if you don't want. I'm not forcing you to like me you know", I said as I looked at him.

"I know. I'll wait until you're ready. I'll do it for you", he said, pulling me close and gave me a kiss on my temple.

I smiled and closed my eyes as sleep took over.

~~~~

I don't like this one as much. Was too distracted so sorry if it doesn't make any sense.