Suga

Requested by @Yoonlee4Life
*Slightly...Smutty*
--------------------------------------------------

I was in my boyfriend's kitchen, making breakfast. I had already made three pancakes, I just need to make a little bit more before I scramble the eggs onto the pan.

As I grabbed the spatula into my hand, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"So that's where my shirt went. I was looking for it", Yoongi murmured onto my neck.

"I didn't feel like wearing my shirt. It's too tight", I said, flipping the pancake.

"I remember those three words from last night", he said.

I nudged his stomach, causing him to chuckle. I placed the pancake onto the plate with the other pancakes.

"But seriously, did I hurt you?", he asked, more concerned.

"I'm a bit sore but I'm fine", I slightly turned my head to give him a smile.

He smiled back and placed his lips on mine. As he kissed me, his hands went up his shirt I was wearing and brushed his hands over my breasts.

"Yoongi, I'm making breakfast", I pushed him away as my cheeks started to flush.

I yelped as I felt him lightly slap my right cheek..not the one on my face. Waves of electricity roamed up my spine, causing the hair behind my neck to stand. I watched him walk away with a smirk. I gulped and tried to contain myself from the small amount of pleasure I got.

I placed the food on the table and called for Yoongi. As we ate, he kept his eyes on me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?", I asked him, feeling a bit intimidated.

"I can't look at my girlfriend?", he asked innocently.

"Uh..I guess you can. Anyways, I thought we could go over to the beach..have a picnic there?", I said, hoping he would say yes.

"But you know how much I hate the beach", he groaned.

"Please. We never go out unless it's with the guys", I pouted.

"But people will be there", he made a disgusted face.

"Yeah but.."

I slowly got up from my chair and made my way towards him. I put one leg over him and sat down on his lap while my arms hung loosely around his neck.

"..you'll see me in a bikini..a very revealing bikini..", I whispered.

"Mmm..sounds tempting..but I don't want any guy staring at you while being half naked", he said.

"Oh come on Yoongi, please", I stomped my foot.

"If I were you, I would keep still. Remember where you're sitting", he warned with a very deep voice.

"Go with me to the beach or you won't be getting anything from me anymore", I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

He chuckled and bit his lip. I felt his hands grip my behind and moved me forward, causing a light moan to come out of my mouth. A smirk formed on his lips, knowing he has full control since I'm was inexperienced before last night.

"I doubt that. You know, we can skip the beach and spend our day here...doing whatever you want", he whispered as his lips roamed my neck.

His left hand was moving my hips forward while his right hand went up the shirt I was wearing, roughly grabbing my breast. His name came out as a moan from my lips, losing myself in how good it felt.

"I don't think you need this anymore", he growled as he took off the shirt from me.

His lips met mine and slid his hand into my black panties. He kept curling his fingers inside me, earning loud moans.

He stood up and placed me on the table, moving the food aside. He ripped my panties and kept grinding himself against me. The fabric of his pants were making me go insane. My hands went down to unbutton his pants but he grabbed my wrists and put them behind my back.

"No fair", I whined.

"What? I don't know what you want. You're gonna have to tell me", he smirked, thrusting his hips forward.

I leaned my head back, moaning his name again.

"Beg", he whispered.

His hips slowed down until he stopped. I tried moving my hips but I couldn't due to the position I was in.

"Please", I whined.

"Please what?", he asked.

"I want you", I whispered.

And with that, he unbuttoned his pants to show his throbbing member. He teased my a little by placing it close to my entrance but he pulled away.

"Condom..I'll be right back", he chuckled and ran to his room to look into his drawers.

I was sitting impatiently. I don't know what got into me to licks my fingers and run them down my body. I've actually never done this before, I always felt embarrassed. I leaned my head back and pleasures myself. A couple of seconds later, my hand was removed by Yoongi.

"Sorry I took long babe. Had trouble looking for one", he chuckled.

I noticed he already had a condom on. He placed himself between my legs and slid himself in. I held onto him, feeling a little bit of pain from the soreness of last night but also pleasure. He had his hands on my thighs that way he can have better control of his thrusts. His groaning in my ear reminds me of last night when he kept cursing from how..'tight' I was.

He bit my earlobe and the grip from his hands were tightening. I laid back and felt more exposed. He took both of my breast into his hands and placed sloppy kisses over them. My hands went down to his hair and pulled a handful, causing him to make a low growl and lightly bite the sensitive skin on my collarbone.

He groaned louder as he felt my walls getting tighter meaning I was close. He fastened his pace and thrusted roughly. I came before he did. His head rested on my chin as we even out our breaths. He pulled out of me and threw out the condom.

"So...still want to go to the beach?", he asked breathlessly, slightly smirking.

"Uh..just..give me a sec..to answer", I breathed heavily, trying to get my breathing to a steady pace.

He laughed and kissed my lips, carrying me to the bedroom and cuddled next to me.
_______________________________