Jin

I was sitting on the couch, staring at Jin as he was cooking dinner. I don't know why but I've been feeling some really really really weird feelings towards Jin. And I mean really weird tingly feelings. We've been together for almost a year and it feels like I have a crush on him all over again.

"Jagi?..(y/n), you're drooling", Jin chuckled.

"Hm?", I looked down and wiped off the drool that was coming out of my mouth.

"What is up with you? These past couple of weeks you've been staring at me like you're a lion stalking its prey", Jin said.

"Um....I can't admire my handsome boyfriend?", I asked as I hugged him.

"Well since you said that, stare all you want", he said.

I giggled and bit my lip to prevent me from smiling any bigger.

"Help me cut the vegetables", he said as he handed me the cutting board.

I grabbed a knife and started cutting the carrots. A few minutes into cutting, I looked at Jin as he hummed a song while dropping the vegetables in the soup. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing so I ended up cutting my finger.

"(Y/n), are you okay??", he asked, checking my finger.

"Yea I'm fine. It's just a small cut", I said.

"No it isn't. It's gonna get infected if I don't clean it", he lightly pulled me towards the sink.

I watched as he carefully rinsed the blood off and placed a bandage over the cut. He is so gentle when he takes care of me.

"There, all better", he smiled.

I quickly looked away and grabbed the knife again.

"Oh no. No more cutting for you", he said as he took the knife away from my hand.

"What? Jin I'm fine. It won't happen again", I said.

"Knowing you, yes it will", he joked.

I scoffed and punched his arm.

"Fine. I'll just stare at you", I said, leaning my chin against the palm of my hand.

"Just as long as I can stare at you", he winked at me.

I blushed and looked away.
There goes that tingly feeling again.

After eating dinner, I decided to take a shower while Jin talked on the phone with Jimin.

I was scrubbing my scalp with shampoo when I heard the door open.

"Jin? Is that you?", I asked with my eyes closed. No response.

I rinsed the shampoo off my hair and slightly opened the shower door.
My eyes shot wide open as I stared down the naked body in front of me.

"Jin, what are you doing?", I asked as I shut my eyes while my cheeks were burning.

"I wanna take a shower with you", I heard him say.

"Um...I-I don't know", I bit my lip nervously.

"But I want you", he said.

"Err..you want me to what?", I asked.

I heard the other side of the shower door open and I jumped. I covered my body as Jin was standing in the shower with me.

"Don't cover your body. I don't cover mine when you stare at me", he said, intertwining our hands together.

"I don't s-stare", I stuttered, looking away from him.

He chuckled and lightly pushed me until my back hit the wall.

"I know why you've been staring at me. You want me just as I want you", he whispered in my ear.

My face was burning against the cold water as it hit my skin. He lightly pecked my neck and massaged my breasts. I gasped once I felt his hands on me. He's never touched me like this before. It feels weird...but I like it.

I bit my lip really hard to prevent me from making any noise. I didn't want him to think I'm weird.

I kept whimpering from all the marks he was giving me. I tried to kiss him but he kept moving his head, as if he was teasing me.

He was moving his hand down my stomach.

"W-Wait", I stopped his hand from moving any further.

"It's okay. I'll be gentle. I promise", he looked deeply into my eyes.

I bit my lip and nodded. I let his hand go and felt the pleasure he was giving me with his fingers. I was surprised that I've been holding back the moan that tried to escape while he was pleasuring me.

I thought that was all he was gonna do but I panicked as soon as he held up my leg.

"Are you ready?", he whispered.

I slowly nodded. He made sure I was comfortable before putting his length in my womanhood. I bit his shoulder as I felt the pain while he was going in. He let me adjust to his size before moving his hips.

My eyes were shut tight and I tried not to let the tears fall. He kissed my neck to distract me from the pain but it didn't seem to be working as it only hurt more.

Minutes later, I started to feel pleasure. He grabbed my other leg and lifted me up. He thrusted in deeper and I covered my mouth after a moan slipped out.

"I wanna hear you enjoy this (y/n). Don't cover your mouth", he whispered seductively.

I removed my hand from my mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. As he purposely thrusted in harder, the moans and groans wouldn't stop escaping.

My stomach felt like it was flipping and knotting up. I moaned out his name as I rode out my ecstasy.

I washed up and wrapped myself in a towel as he finished up his shower.

Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I can't believe that just happened.

I thought as I quickly walked into the room. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I didn't know how long I was staring at myself in the mirror until Jin came towards me and hugged me from behind.

"Why are you still in your towel? I would've thought you changed by now", he said, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Yea I'm getting to that", I chuckled.

I walked towards my closet and looked for my pjs.

"Unless you wanna go again?", he smirked.

I hid my face as I blushed.

"Shut up", I threw him a pair of socks and ran inside the closet to change.