Jin (Pt. 2)

"Jin! I'm washing dishes. Can you bring me the other plates that are on the table please?!", I yelled as I took the sponge and drenched it with soap.

"Got 'em right here", he said as he put the dishes in the sink.

After I thanked him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and lightly pecked my neck with small kisses.

"Jin, that tickles", I giggled.

A few seconds later, those pecks turned into sucking. I lightly moaned as I let his lips and tongue massage my neck.

Before he could go any further, I stopped him.

"I-I have to finish washing the dishes or else the food will get stuck", I said with flushed cheeks.

Ever since that night when Jin found out about me wanting a baby, we had amazing sex and he's been trying to make that happen again.

"By the way, our manager told us we have to leave in two days. We're going to Guam. He said you could go so you wouldn't be here by yourself", he said, taking a sip of water.

~~~~

While boarding the plane, I felt light headed. I hate going on planes. I don't know how the wind can carry such a heavy object like that, even with a bunch of people inside.

When we arrived at our destination, the first thing I did was run up to a trash can and disposed of all the food that I had consumed on the plane. Jin was by my side, rubbing my back until I've gathered enough energy to stand up.

"I shouldn't have eaten all those peanuts", I said as I held my stomach.

"Yes especially since you don't like them", Jin said.

"Oh yea...that's weird", I said.

When we arrived at the hotel, I sighed in relief as the bed looked so comfy. I laid down and hugged the pillow.

"(Y/n)? You don't wanna go eat?", Jin asked, setting our bags on the floor.

All he got for a response were my light snores. He chuckled and left a note next to me, saying he went out to buy food.

About an hour later, I woke up and yawned as I stretched my arms and legs. I read the note Jin left me and groaned since my stomach ended up growling like a lion.

~~~~

"(Y/n)! I'm back!", Jin yelled as he put the food on the table.

I ran with my mouth watering with saliva.

"Someone's hungry", he laughed.

I didn't answer as I stuffed the chicken in my mouth. While I ate, I looked over at Jin to find him smiling.

"Bwua?", I asked with my mouth full.

"You look so cute when you're hungry", he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and continued eating. A few minutes later, I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I put down the chicken and quickly ran to the bathroom.

"(Y/n)?"

I lifted up the toilet seat and threw up all the chicken I had just ate. It took me a while to realize what just happened.

"The peanuts must have made you sick", Jin said as he helped me clean up.

When we walked back into the kitchen, the rest of the guys were sitting, eating the rest of the food.

"You don't look so well", J-Hope said to me.

"She must be sick from the flight", Jungkook said.

I sat down on a chair and held my stomach.

"Or maybe she's pregnant", Jimin said.

I shot my head up to see everyone staring at me.

~~~~

I waited on the couch for Jin to return from the store.

"What if you are pregnant? Can I be the uncle??", J-Hope asked excitedly.

"Shush! Don't get her hopes up", Suga said as he slapped the back of his head.

"Well she does show signs of being pregnant", Namjoon said.

"Anyone can get sick at anytime", Taehyung said.

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I didn't wanna hear what they were saying. I sat down on the toilet until there was a knock on the door.

"Hey", Jin said out of breath.

He had trails of sweat coming down from his forehead. Was he running?

I took the test and waited impatiently. I was so nervous, I couldn't stop my leg from shaking.

"So?...anything?", Jin asked.

"Um...before I find out what it says, I have to tell you something", I said as I looked down. He kneeled down in front of me, signaling me to continue.

"So...a few months ago I told my mom I wanted to find out about my biological mom. She told me that she had trouble getting pregnant. The doctors said it was a miracle that she got pregnant but when she delivered me, there were complications. She lost so much blood, they couldn't do anything", I said.

I didn't hear Jin say anything.

"What if...I can't get pregnant?", I choked on the tears that were already falling.

He wiped the tears from my face and held my hands.

"Don't say that. You're perfectly healthy. You will get pregnant, I just know it", he smiled.

"Okay so say I do get pregnant. What if I end up having complications just like my mom? What if I end up like her?", I asked.

"That won't happen. I'll take care of you. I'll make sure you get to your doctor's appointments. And all of the medications you need. I'll cook food you're supposed to eat. Don't think negative about this. There's a reason why you want a baby right? You're gonna be fine, okay?", he said softly.

I looked at him and hesitated but nodded. He nodded as well and slowly uncovered the pregnancy test that was in my hands.
He smiled while I bit my lip.

"I'm...pregnant?", I said, still processing the news.

"You're pregnant", he laughed as he was excited.

He hugged me while I stared at the small test in my hands.

I'm pregnant. I'm gonna have a baby.

I smiled from ear to ear while tightening my grip around Jin's waist.

We told the news to the rest of the guys and we laughed as they cheered. I smiled while telling myself I'm gonna have a family with Jin...hopefully...if there's no complications but I'm positive everything will go fine.