Taehyung

"...yes...thank you anyways..and is there any other postition I can apply fo-...hello?."

I groaned and locked my phone.

"Don't worry (y/n). You'll find a job in no time", Taehyung smiled.

"That's the fourth time someone called saying that they already gave the position to someone else", I pouted and slouched my shoulders.

"This is your first time looking for a job. It isn't easy but eventually you'll get hired soon. Try not to think about it too much", he said and patted my back.

"I know someone who's probably interested in hiring at the moment. I can talk to him if you want", Jin said, placing the grocery bags on the counter.

"Really?? Oh my gosh pleeasse. Thank you Jin! You're awesome", I hugged him from behind and giggled.

"Hey, what about me?", Taehyung whined cutely.

"You don't get a hug. You get a kiss on the cheek for being an amazing boyfriend", I wrapped my arms around Taehyung's neck and lightly pecked his cheek.

"Not on the cheek. On the lips", he puckered up his lips and made kissing sounds.

"You're funny. Anyways, Jin when do you think I'll be able to meet up with him?", I asked him.

"Aw pay attention to me", Taehyung whined cutely as he pouted.

"I can call him right now. He's probably on his break", Jin said as he took out his phone.

I walked over to him and jumped excitedly.

"(Y/n)..I need your attention", Taehyung continued to whine.

"Don't make me sound desperate", I told Jin.

"I'm not", Jin laughed.

I watched impatiently as Jin talked to his friend over the phone. I jumped excitedly as his friend agreed to meet with me. He would be coming over around 4 which means I only have three hours to look presentable. I turned to Taehyung so I could hug him but he wasn't sitting down on the chair anymore. I raised an eyebrow and walked towards his room.

I sighed in relief when I saw him laying down on his bed as he played games on his phone.

"Taehyung", I sang as I laid down next to him.

He ignored me and continued playing on his phone. I poked his cheek and tried to kiss him but he turned away.

"What? Now you wanna pay attention to me?", he said sarcastically.

"Taehyung, are you mad at me? You know how much I need a job. I can't stay here for free anymore. I need the money to pay you guys", I said, combing his hair with my fingers.

"I already told you that you don't have to pay. You're already paying with your delicious kisses", he smiled lovingly as he squished my cheeks.

He leaned towards me and placed his lips on mine. He slowly got on top of me without breaking the kiss and held me close. He was moving his hand up my shirt but he stopped once I cut the kiss short.

"I have to get ready. Jin's friend is coming over to interview me", I said nervously.

"...he's a guy right?", he asked.

"Yeah...why?", I asked him.

"Maybe I should be there while he interviews you", he said, taking a small portion of my hair and twirled it around his finger.

"But if you're there, I probably won't get hired. I need to be alone with him so he'll see me as an independent woman who can do anything. Don't take it personally", I said.

He made a 'tsk' sound and got off of me. He laid back on his bed and grabbed his phone to play games.

"Don't tell me you're jealous. Oppaaa you're so cuuuute", I laughed and wrapped my arm around.

"Go away", he muttered.

"You don't want my kisses?", I puckered my lips and copied him when he made kissing sounds.

He glanced at me and turned back to his phone. I snatched his phone away and put it in my shirt.

"Hey!", he turned to me.

I took that chance to quickly peck his lips. He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm still mad at you."

I giggled at how cute his face looked. He looks like a little baby. I bit my lip and sat down on his lap. He glanced at me but tried to look mad.

"If you want your phone, you're gonna have to get it", I said seductively as I played with his shirt.

He glanced down at my breasts and looked away repeatedly. He cleared his throat and cracked his neck.

"I can always buy a new phone", he said.

"Why are you acting this way? It's just an interview", I said, slightly frowning.

"But he's a guy. Do you know what guys want when their alone with a girl?", he asked.

"Well..we're alone..what do you want?", I asked him.

"What I want is different. I'm your boyfriend. That guy is just gonna want to do stuff to you that only I can do. I don't want him near you", he mumbled.

"Do you trust me?", I asked him.

"Of course I do. I just don't trust any guy who gets near you", he said.

"That's sweet. Well you can stand nearby but not in the same room. This is really important to me. Please...don't screw it up", I joked.

"Can I have my phone now?", he asked.

"Oh yeah I forgot about your phone", I laughed as I reached for his phone in my shirt.

He grabbed my wrist to prevent me from reaching for his phone.

"I will do the honors", he smirked and placed his hand under my shirt.

I began to laugh from the tickling sensation and tried to pull his hand out. I was still laughing when he grabbed his phone.

"I'm not even touching you anymore. Why are you laughing?", he asked.

"That tickled! Don't do that again", I said as my laugh died down.

"Well that's kinda gonna ruin the mood so I won't be doing that. But I will do other things", he smirked.

I punched his chest and got off of him to get ready for the interview.

"Not even like a massage on my-"

"NO!", I yelled.

"What? I was gonna say my back you perverted little cute piece of deliciousness", he laughed as he followed me into my room.
_______________________________

I love you!❤️