Jin (Pt. 2)

I was in class, staring into space while the teacher passed back the tests that were now graded.

My chin was resting on the palm of my hand as I traced little patterns on my desk.

"Ms. (Y/n), not your best but then again predictable. I hope that tutor of yours is helping you", my teacher said as she put my test on my desk facing down.

I picked up the paper and mentally groaned.

An F? I've never gotten an F before. Why must school be so hard?

I walked out of school and decided to go to the park to clear my mind. As I sat on the swings, I had a feeling someone was watching me.

"You're (y/n), right?"

I looked behind me to find a handsome guy with black hair.

"Who's asking?", I said, hugging my bag.

He walked over and sat on the other swing.

"I'm a friend of Jin's", he smiled.

I frowned and stood up on my feet to walk away.

"Hold on a minute", he said as he grabbed my wrist, stopping me from walking any further.

"Jin doesn't know I'm with you at the moment. I wanted to talk to you", he said.

"Why would I wanna talk to a stranger?", I spat.

"Ah sorry. My name is Jungkook. I wanted to talk to you about Jin", he smiled again.

"Why?", I asked.

"He hasn't stopped talking about you. He feels bad about the way he talked to you a couple of days ago. The only reason why he talked to you the way he did was because a lot of girls use him for his popularity. They have him as a tutor, they sleep with him, and they stop talking to him as soon as people start to recognize them for what they did with him. He's not a bad guy you know."

I know.

"You should at least hear what he has to say to you", Jungkook said before getting up.

"It was nice meeting you", he smiled and walked away.

I sighed and looked at my phone. My finger hovered over the green button as I stared at Jin's number. I shook my head and put my phone away.

After getting something to eat, I walked home. It was dark and my house was a couple of minutes away. I held on tightly to my bag as I heard footsteps behind me. I quickly turned around to see no one there. I continued walking and again heard footsteps but they were getting louder.

I took out my keys and hurried inside. I locked the door and turned on the lights.

"Are you okay?"

I screamed as I saw Jin sitting on my couch.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you", he said as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?? And how did you get inside??", I asked as I felt my heart pounding insanely.

"You gave me a spare key last time remember?", he said as he showed me the key.

"Well you can leave the key on the table and walk out of here", I said.

"(Y/n), I want to apolog-"

"I don't wanna hear it", I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Please let me explain", he said.

His puppy dog face is making my heart melt. He broke my heart yet he can still make it go crazy.

"Don't bother. Your friend Jungkook explained everything. I didn't think you would say that about me. How long have you been my tutor?", I asked.

"6 months", he answered.

"And you would still think I only wanted you as my tutor because I wanted to sleep with you? I really like you Jin, despite our age difference. But when you called me clueless when it came to school, that really hurt me. I told you I have problems concentrating on things. And you compared me with the other girls you used to tutor. I'm not like them", I said.

"I know, I wasn't thinking. I just didn't want to believe you were like those girls. I really like you too. And I don't mind tutoring you. I actually find it entertaining. I get to spend more time with you. I'm really sorry for what I said to you. Give me another chance at being your tutor...and maybe your boyfriend..please?", he asked.

I stared into his eyes to see if he really meant what he said. There's no sign that says he's lying.

"As my tutor, sure. As my boyfriend? We'll see. You have to take me out on a date first. And since you're older than me..and I mean really old-"

"Hey I'm not that old. I'm only a couple of years older than you. Five years isn't that bad", he defended himself.

"Anywaaaaays...I'm expecting a lot but not that much. For example, take me to your favorite place. No spending money on anything expensive. I wanna know more about you", I said.

"Great. Can't wait", he smiled.

We looked at each other for a couple of seconds. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable one.

"Well let's start on the tutoring shall we? I mean, getting an F on a math test isn't really college material, am I right?", I joked as I blushed.

"You got an F? Didn't you study?", he asked, surprised.

"Well I didn't have my tutor by my side. And now that you're here, something tells me I'll be more focused now", I said shyly and blushed.

"You better be more focused. Or else we'll have to have more tutoring sessions...which I don't mind", he smiled as he put an arm around me.