Rap Monster x Taehyung

I'm in the dance studio, sitting in front of the mirror while the manager was talking to BTS. I could see Namjoon staring at me from the mirror. Ever since we had that accidental kiss, he tries to lure me to him. And I have to admit, it sometimes works. Every time he stares at me with those gorgeous eyes, I start feeling heat all over my body. Sometimes I ache for him, like I am now.

I looked away and continued to apply make up. When their manager left, I took a glance at Namjoon and walked towards the changing room. I leaned against the lockers until I felt a rush of wind hit my face.

"Hey", Namjoon smirked.

"In a hurry?", I asked.

"I can't help it. I want you so bad", he said seductively.

He pushed me up against the lockers and started kissing my neck.

"Namjoon, I've told you before, we can't do this", I moaned.

"Manager hyung doesn't have to know", he said before sucking on my neck.

I bit my lip and tried not to fall for his tricks, even though it feels so good. I lightly pushed him off me and fixed myself.

"We're gonna get in trouble. Even though I really want you too, we can't", I said as I stared at his sweaty chest.

"Well we have a problem", he said.

Before I could respond, he pushed his body against mine and I moaned out loud as I felt his clothed member rub against me.

"He really wants you. And I don't think I can control it", he whispered and started grinding on me.

I bit my lip to muffle the moans that were coming out of my mouth. I leaned my head against him as he lifted me up, putting more pressure to our bodies.

I shook my head and pushed him off me.

"We can't. Not until your manager says it's okay for you to date", I said, out of breath.

Again, I fixed myself before walking out.
I stopped when the maknae line was standing right in front of me with huge smirks plastered onto their faces.

"What?", I asked.

"Nothing", Taehyung said, exchanging looks with the other guys.

At that moment, Namjoon came out of the changing room and froze when he saw the guys.

"Oh..hey guys..what's up?", Namjoon asked nervously.

The guys looked at each other and said, "Nothing."

I walked towards my bag while Taehyung followed.

"Suga hyung will get mad if he finds out", he said.

"Find out what?", I asked as I looked down, hoping he wouldn't see how red my cheeks were.

"Let's just say Rapmon hyung is not the only one who finds you sexually attractive", he whispered as he fixed the back of my skirt.

I lightly yelped and looked at Taehyung. He was walking backwards as he gave me a seductive look. I blushed and felt heat all over my body.

"What was that all about?"

I looked back and started stuttering when I saw Yoongi.

"U-Uh..n-nothing", I said.

"You better not be fooling around with any of the guys", he said before walking away.

~~~~

After they finished with practice, we made our way to the van. I felt awkward as I had to sit next to Taehyung all the way in the back. Then it got more awkward when Jin said I had to sit on Taehyung's lap because there wasn't enough room. I could feel a smirk forming onto his face.

It was gonna be a while until we got home so everyone fell asleep. I, on the other hand, couldn't because Taehyung's member was already hard. The bumps on the road weren't helping either. His left hand made its way into my panties and started rubbing my core. My breathing started getting heavy as he pumped faster. He slid off my panties and slid his member into me without warning.

"What are you doing?", I whispered.

"Having some fun", he whispered before kissing me.

He grabbed my waist and moved my hips back and forth. I wanted to moan so badly. Taehyung lightly groaning in my ear almost sent me off the edge. I felt like my lip was starting to bleed from how hard I was biting it. He covered my mouth before I felt him pump his liquid into me.

~~~~

When we arrived in front of the house, I couldn't look at Taehyung. I ignored everyone and quickly walked into my room.

I laid down on the bed and kept scolding myself for being so weak.

I lifted my head up when I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?", Namjoon asked.

I nodded and sat up.

"How come you let Taehyung but not me?", he asked.

"Hm?", I started blushing with wide eyes.

"I saw you guys doing it. And let me tell you, I didn't enjoy it since you said you wanted to wait until manager hyung said it was okay", he said, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Well I kinda couldn't do anything about it. I was trapped all the way in the back while I sat on his lap", I said.

He closed the door and locked it.

"Well now you're trapped in here with me. What are you gonna do about it?", he said as he slowly walked towards me.

I blushed as he dropped his pants along with his underwear, showing his member standing proud.

I swallowed my saliva as he pumped his own member, making it grow bigger each second. He roughly pulled my legs towards him and ripped my panties.

"I just hope you say I'm better than Tae", he whispered before thrusting into me.
______________________________

Taking requests.