Jungkook (Pt. 1)

It was around 11pm when Jungkook got home. Once again, I had to get the first aid kit and clean up his wounds. The one on his eye..and his cheek..and his lip..and his arm.

"(Y/n)-"

"Shh."

"(Y/n), I'm sor-"

"I said shhh."

I finished the wounds that were on his arm and eye. All I need is the one on his cheek and lip. The worst wound is his cheek. It's swollen and bloody.

"Are you gonna let me apologize?", he asked.

"Why? So you can come home late again with bruises? If so, I don't wanna hear it", I finished up and stood up to put the first aid kit away.

"Goodnight", I grabbed my pillow and headed out the bedroom.

"Wait, where are you going??", he asked.

"To sleep on the couch", I closed the bedroom door and laid down on the couch which isn't comfortable by the way.

Not too long after, Jungkook came out and sat down in front of me. I wasn't in the mood to talk or look at him.

"Come sleep in the room. Your back is gonna hurt", he said.

"Fine", I grabbed my pillow again and walked towards the bedroom with Jungkook following behind.

Once I was in the room, I closed the door in front of his face.

"Hey! Where am I gonna sleep??", he asked.

"The couch."

~~~~

The next morning, I went into the kitchen and tried to look for something to eat. Jungkook came in groaning while holding his back. I was still mad so I ignored him.

"When are you gonna forgive me?", he asked.

"When are you gonna stop fighting?", I asked without looking at him.

"I already said I was sorry", he said.

"I don't care. I told you I hate when you fight and you still do it. Remember what happened last year? You scared me half to death!", I yelled angrily.

"I was only protecting you! That guy wouldn't leave you alone", he said.

"And how is fighting gonna solve anything?? I gave you too many chances. I can't take it anymore. I don't wanna get that phone call again that you're back at the hospital. I don't wanna have to deal with this", I said.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry. I'll stop if it bothers you that much", he said.

"I don't believe you", I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I promise", he said.

I calmed down after he said that. Usually when he promises me something, he means it. He has never broken a promise to me before.

"Okay fine. I forgive you. Just don't ever do that again", I pouted.

He spread his arms and showed off a soft smile. I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him as he did the same.

We spent the whole day together. Watching movies, eating snacks, cuddling, and other stuff.

We were in the middle of having dinner when there was a knock on the door.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?", Jungkook asked.

Taehyung is one of Jungkook's friends. The reason why I don't say 'our friend' is because Taehyung is the one who fights with him. Whenever something happens, he calls him for backup. As if he couldn't do it by himself.

Taehyung whispered something to him and kept glancing at me.

"I'll be right back (y/n). I won't take long", Jungkook said.

"Where are you going?", I asked him.

"I have to take care of something. I'll be back", he said and closed the door.

I just sat in my seat, wondering why he left.

This can't be good.
No..he promised. He wouldn't do that to me..but then again Taehyung is with him.

I stayed up for a couple of hours until I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes gave up and I ended up falling asleep with my head resting on the kitchen table.

It was around midnight when I woke up. I noticed Jungkook wasn't back yet. Where could he have gone?

I decided to go look for him. I put on my sweater and locked the door. It didn't take me that long to figure out where he could have gone. If Taehyung asked for him, they must be at his apartment.

"Jungkook, are you in there??", I knocked on the door so many times but there was no response.

That's odd.

Then when I thought no one was around, I heard voices. It sounds like it's coming from the parking lot. I peeked around the corner and gasped as I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. Jungkook is fighting with my ex boyfriend. Taehyung is fighting with my ex's brother and another guy is holding Jungkook's ex girlfriend, Sara.

I couldn't move. I watched carefully as Jungkook gets slammed onto the floor and my ex punches him repeatedly. I wanted to do something but my body wouldn't move. Jungkook's face is dripping with blood. Taehyung punched my ex's brother out of the way and helped Jungkook. My ex, his brother, and the other guy stumbled their way the opposite direction until they were out of sight.

"Jungkook, are you okay??", Sara asked him.

She held Jungkook's face and checked how bad his injuries were.

"I'm fine. Did he touch you?", he asked her. She shook her head.

I stood a few feet away from them, trying to process if what happened a few seconds ago, actually happened. Taehyung walked over to Jungkook, tapped him on the shoulder and punted to where I was standing.

"Shit...(y/n)", Jungkook looked over at me.

I turned away and started running.

"(Y/n)!..wait!"

I didn't stop, I didn't look back. I just kept running. I didn't know where I was running to but I just didn't want to face him. Especially the way he looks right now.
_______________________________

Part 2 coming soon.

Anybody has any kpop merchandise? If so, what? 
I have the Got7 Mark's donut sweater from 'Just Right' MV.