Jimin (Pt. 2)

I was laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My boyfriend left two hours ago, again, leaving me bored and upset. I covered my ears as I heard the guys laughing and talking in the living room.

It's been a couple of days since I last talked to Jimin. I didn't have the courage to talk to him ever since the kiss. And I stopped begging Danny to not go to work and stay here with me. I've been thinking about that kiss all this time. I feel guilty every time I see Danny. But I can't keep it a secret forever.

I put on my shoes and grabbed my cellphone. I closed my bedroom door and headed towards the front door.

"Hey (y/n), where are you going?", I heard Namjoon ask.

I turned around to find some the guys sitting on the couch. When I mad eye contact with Jimin, I quickly blushed and looked away.

"I need to talk to Danny about something", I mumbled.

"Really? About what?", Jimin asked.

"Something", I said and ran out of the door.

I fanned my face and tried to relax. As I walked towards Danny's work, I called him a few times but he didn't answer. I shook my head and pushed the front doors open. I saw Danny working on something with his partner. I knew he said he was gonna be working with someone but he never told me that someone was a girl. They look pretty comfortable.

"Oppa", I said, tapping his shoulder.

His smile disappeared when he turned around to see me.

"What do you want?", he asked, obviously annoyed.

"I need to talk to you about something important", I said.

"Can it wait? I'm busy", he said, looking back at the pieces of paper in front of him.

I glanced at the girl and noticed she looked uncomfortable. The atmosphere turning very awkward for her.

"I don't think it can wait", I said.

He rolled his eyes and placed both of his hands on his waist as he leaned on one leg.

"What is it?", he asked, his voice sounding very stern.

"Um..can we talk outside?", I asked him, glancing one more time at the girl who's paying attention to her computer.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me outside. His grip wasn't too tight but he did seem irritated.

"What is it?? I don't have time for this", he said.

"Uh..I don't really know how to say it. It's been bothering for a while now", I said, playing with my fingers.

"just spill it!", he raised his voice.

"I kissed Jimin", I said quickly.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. I looked up at him and noticed his eyebrow was twitching. Then bam! It happened really fast. I held my cheek as tears ran down my face.

"(Y/n)...I-I'm sorr-"

He extended his hands towards me but I pushed him away. I ran back to the house and wiped away the tears before entering. I was a couple of feet away from my room when I saw Jimin coming out of his room. I froze and quickly ran towards the door. Jimin grabbed my wrist to prevent me from going anywhere.