Jungkook

Requested by: AnonymousAlien69
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung-ah!", I called my friend as I ran up to him.

"Hey (y/n)", he smiled.

"Where are you going? You ditched class today", I said.

"Didn't do the homework. Anyways, I'm meeting up with a friend. You should come", he said, turning around to walk away.

We walked towards a bunch of guys who were laughing and fooling around on a bench.

"Guys, this is (y/n). She's in some of my classes and my partner in crime when it comes to trouble", he smirked.

"Like I have a choice. You always end up doing something and you drag me into it. But since I'm such a good friend, I always play along", I shrugged my shoulders.

While we talked and I got to know them, I noticed the younger kept staring at me. I tried not to let it bother me but his stares make my whole body turn cold.

"I have to get going", I said as I grabbed my stuff.

"Leaving so early?", one of them asked.

"I've got a ton of homework I've gotta finish", I said.

"When it comes to (y/n), there's one thing you have to know and that is she just got accepted into a college that is way out of our league. She HAS to do well on all of her assignments or else she won't be able to transfer schools", Taehyung said as he put an arm over my shoulder.

"You make me sound like I'm a perfectionist", I said as I looked at him.

"You are", he laughed as I punched his chest.

I waved goodbye and started walking home. A couple of minutes later, I felt eyes watching me. I looked around and I saw no one. I shook my head and continued walking.

~~~~

"Tae, I told you that was a one time thing. I was stressed out from all the school work", I was typing on my laptop as I had the phone between my ear and shoulder.

"But don't you want to do it again? You'll be leaving soon and I won't have my partner here to make me feel good. Just one more time before you leave?", Taehyung begged.

I bit my lip as I tried to keep myself from blushing.

"I don't know", I said.

"How about I go over right now and we'll talk about it?"

I jumped as I heard a knock on my door.

"Is that you Taehyung? Knocking on the door?", I asked.

"What? No, I'm at my house. Who's knocking?"

"I'm not sure", I whispered as I tip toed to the door.

I looked through the peephole and noticed a dark figure.

"Taehyung, I think one of your friends is here. I'll call you later okay?", I said as I hung up.

I slowly opened the door and stood there as I noticed the dark figure is the guy who I met earlier.

"(Y/n)", he said in a deep voice.

"How did you know where I live? It's almost midnight"I said.