Rap Monster

"Come on (y/n). You can do it", Namjoon said.

I tried to stand up to hold the two railings in front of me. I took a step each 10 seconds. It was exhausting.

A few months ago, a girl from my school pushed me into the street, causing a car to head straight towards me. I've been paralyzed from the waist down since. I've been trying physical therapy but it's not working. Namjoon says there's improvement but I don't think so.

A few seconds later, there was a hard thud as I landed on the floor. Namjoon quickly picked me up and put me on the wheelchair while I put on a poker face.

"You did great (y/n). Keep it up and you'll be walking in no time", Namjoon smiled.

"Stop saying that! I'm not getting any better! This is stupid and it's a waste of my time!", I yelled and rolled my way towards the front of the building.

I waited outside for Namjoon. I know it was dumb to yell at him. It wasn't even his fault.
I felt myself being pushed forward. I looked up and noticed Namjoon smiling down at me. It was a sad smile.

He helped me get in the car and folded the wheelchair so he could put it in the back. He was quiet when he got in the car.

"I'm sorry Namjoon. I didn't mean to yell at you", I said.

He turned to look at me and softly smiled. He intertwined our hands together and kissed my hand.

"Look (y/n), I know you're really anxious to get back on your feet and I know you don't think there's hope. But I do. Don't give up too easily. Remember I didn't give up on you to visit while I was on tour. It was tiring but worth it. I don't like seeing you this way", he said.

"I don't wanna keep doing this. It's frustrating", I groaned.

"I know it is. But the longer you wait, there will be a less chance for you to walk again", he said.

"Namjoon..how long has it been? 6 months? I'm not getting any better. Please don't bring me back here", I said, staring deeply into his eyes.

"(Y/n), how are you gonna get better if you don't get the help? I don't want you to suffer", he said.

I let go of his hand and faced forward. I crossed my arms over my chest and tried not to let the tears fall.

"Let's go home", is all I said.

I heard him sigh and start the car. I didn't feel like talking so I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes.

I don't see why Namjoon keeps saying everything is gonna be okay. No it isn't. I fell asleep the entire ride.

When we arrived, I jumped as I heard the car door close. I noticed we weren't home..well our home.

"What are we doing here?", I asked Namjoon.

"The guys want to see you", he said.

"I don't wanna see them. Take me home", I said.

Namjoon kneeled in front of me and looked me straight in the eyes. I was kinda scared by the look he's giving me.

"You can't keep hiding forever. You haven't seen them since the day you left the hospital. It isn't healthy for you to push everyone away. They care about you and want to see how you're doing. Don't you miss them? They really miss you", he said.

During mid-sentence, I focused on something else other than his eyes. Why is he doing this?? I just wanna go home and sleep.

He rang the doorbell to be greeted by a surprised Jin. He changed a lot since I last saw him. He used to have blonde hair but now it's brown. And he looks taller..or maybe because I'm in a damn wheelchair.

"(Y/n)?? It's so nice to see you! How are you??", he asked as he hugged me.

"Very well", I faked smiled as he could sense my sarcasm.

"Right..well come in", he stepped aside so Namjoon can push me in.

I was greeted by the rest of the guys. Too much happiness is hurting my head. Everyone was sat down on the couch in the living room while I stayed on my wheelchair. They kept talking about how much they miss me and what's new. I wasn't really interested.

"(Y/n), so how's it going with physical therapy? I bet you're improving", Taehyung said with a smile on his face.

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and yawned. I didn't bother talking so Namjoon answered for me.

"She's getting there. She's so close. Soon she'll be walking through those doors", he said.

I sighed and turned the wheelchair around and rolled myself towards the door.

"Can we go now?", I said without looking at him.

"(Y/n)!"

I jumped as I heard Namjoon's angry voice. His hands gripped the wheelchair and pushed me in his old room. He closed the door and put both of his hands on his head.

"Why are you being so stubborn?? I'm telling you everything is gonna be fine and you're acting like a little brat! What's the point of me taking care of you if you don't put the effort in it as well??", he yelled.

"I..", tears were forming in my eyes. I've never seen him this angry before.

"I can't do this if you're just gonna give up on yourself. I don't wanna keep hearing you say it's hopeless. We should break up. Maybe it's best for you anyways", he looked at me one more time before walking out of the room.

I began crying. I didn't mean for it to go this far. I guess I should've seen this coming. Will it make us both happy though?
_______________________________

Part 2?