Rap Monster

"Namjoon, I'm bored. Let's go eat somewhere", I groaned as I rolled around in the bed.

"Can't. I have to meet up with someone. Maybe when I come back", he said as he put on his shoes.

He kissed my cheek and walked out of the door. I pouted and walked towards the kitchen to find something to eat.

"Where's hyung?", Jungkook asked.

"He had to meet up with someone", I said.

"Doesn't it bother you that he's always working even when we're on a break from our work?", he asked.

"Yea but if it helps him get recognized than I'll support him no matter what", I said, sitting next to him on the couch.

"It must suck to wait all day for him. I mean, you're always alone. It's like you guys aren't even together. Do you guys...you know..", he asked.

"No. Can we not talk about it anymore?", I said, feeling a bit uncomfortable.

"Sorry it's just..I feel bad for the both of you. I mean, hyung is out there doing something for his career but you're here doing nothing. Doesn't that give you needs?", he asked.

I bit my lip and kept staring at him. Next thing I know, I was on top of him, our lips attached to each other. We were discarding our clothes as the kiss got more intense. His lips went down to my neck and started making love marks.

Minutes go by and our clothes were scattered all over the floor, leaving us on the couch naked and vulnerable. His hands massaged my thighs and inserted his member inside me.

As time goes by, our moans have gotten louder and his thrusts became sloppier. After he took his member out, I put my clothes back on and sighed.

"What the hell have I done?", I asked myself.

"You didn't like it?", he asked as he kissed my shoulder.

"No..I mean..what we did wasn't good..I mean it was good but...what am I gonna tell Namjoon?", I asked him.

"You don't. You can't feel bad about this. He wasn't paying enough attention to you", he said.

"But that doesn't mean I have to go cheat on him. He's gonna break up with me for sure. Why do I have to be so stupid?", I groaned.

"Don't tell him. I'll take care of it. I'll make sure to tell him I was the one to talk you into it", he said.

"That doesn't make it any better. Just don't tell him at all. I don't want him to be mad", I said.

"Okay. If you're so sure then I won't say anything", he said.

~~~~

Days have passed and I noticed Namjoon paying less and less attention to me. There are times when we're cuddling but it's not the same as before.

"I'm leaving. Don't wait up for me. I'll be back really late", he said and left.

I sighed and thought about the other day with Jungkook. I'm surprised Namjoon didn't notice the dark marks on my neck. Thank goodness for make up. I still feel bad for doing what I did.

A knock interrupted my thoughts. I looked up and saw Jungkook leaning against the wall.

"Hey. What's up?", I asked.

"Nothing. I just saw hyung leaving. Have you told him anything?", he asked as he sat down next to me on the bed.

"No. I want to but I'm scared of how he'll react. It's worse now since he's less affectionate. He doesn't even kiss me anymore", I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

I looked back at Jungkook to find him already staring back at me. He leaned in and attached our lips together. He lightly pushed me against the bed and got on top of me.

I don't know why I feel so confused. I know it's bad that I cheated on Namjoon but it feels so good to be kissing Jungkook. I opened my legs and wrapped them around Jungkook. He started grinding on me and I moaned into his mouth.

~~~~

Later that day, Namjoon came back early and fell asleep right when his body landed on the bed. I wanted to hug him but I felt like he wouldn't want that. I just sat next to him and stared at his back. After a while, I didn't bother changing into my pjs, I just weakly laid down and fell asleep.

~~~~

The next morning, I was surprised to find Namjoon still in bed. His arm was around my waist and his head was resting crook of neck.

"Namjoon...Namjoon..wake up..", I whispered.

He stirred around and groaned.

"Don't you have to work today?", I asked him.

"Mm-mm. I asked for a day off", he said with his eyes closed.

"Oh. Do you wanna go get breakfast?", I asked him.

I sighed once I heard his light snores. I carefully moved his arm and I walked towards the kitchen. I started preparing pancakes.

"Morning", Jungkook said.

I didn't say anything as I felt my heart race. Twice. I cheated on Namjoon twice and I don't have the courage to tell him.

"Namjoon stayed today?", he asked. I nodded.

"That's good right? You get to spend today with him", he said.

"I guess", I shrugged my shoulders.

I haven't looked at him since he came into the kitchen.

"I'll talk to you later then", he said before walking away.

After I finished making the pancakes, I put them on a plate and took them to Namjoon.

I lightly knocked and found him still sleeping on the bed.

"Namjoon..I made you breakfast", I whispered.

"I don't wanna eat...I want you", he said before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me on top of him.

"Are you high?", I asked him.

"What? No", he laughed.

"It's just..you hardly ever do this now. It feels different", I said.

"Different good or different bad?", he asked.

"Umm.."

"Never mind. I just want to make up the time I haven't been spending with you. That's why I've been working more so we could go on vacation. I didn't want to take you just anywhere. Didn't you say you wanted to go to Greece?", he asked.

"So you took up more hours so you could save up money?..for me?", I asked sheepishly.

"Yea I'd do anything for you", he smiled.

"Um..I need to tell you something."
_____________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

Where are you guys from?
California😎