Rap Monster

"Jagiyaaaaa...play with me", Namjoon whined as he kicked his feet on the couch.

"I can't. I was gone for a month and have to catch up on my homework...Have you seen my laptop?", I asked as I moved the pillows from the couch.

"Uh..yeah it's in your bedroom", he said, laughing nervously.

"I already checked and it's not in there. I swear I left it on my bed", I said.

"Are you sure? Did you check under the bed?", he asked.

"Hmm..I didn't", I said as I stuck a finger in the air.

I skipped back to my room and bent down as I was close to my bed to look under. Nothing but a bunch of shoes.

"Namjoon, it's not the-"

"Well look at that. It's been under the coffee table the entire time. You must have misplaced it", Namjoon said dramatically.

"You're weird", I said.

I grabbed my laptop and headed towards the small couch. I logged in to the school's website and began to type.

"So what have you been doing while I was gone?", I asked him.

"Um...n-nothing. I just hung out with the guys", Namjoon laughed awkwardly.

"Really? You didn't have anything scheduled with your manager?", I asked again.

"No. He gave us a break", he said.

I put on my glasses and could now read the essay more comfortably.

"I love when you wear those glasses. You look so sexy", he smiled.

I snorted and slapped my knee. He must think I'm crazy. He gave me a look as if I was a psycho.

"Hilarious. Next you're gonna tell me that wearing my retainer is sexy as well right?", I laughed once more and continued typing.

"Yeah..not that..so much saliva", he shuddered.

"Heyyy...you kiss me either way. Don't act like you're so grossed out", I said, growing him a small pillow.

He caught it on time to throw it back to me. It hit my face, causing my glasses to hang lose from my face.

"Look it's Nana (y/n)", Namjoon laughed as he pointed at my face.

"Hey! Don't compare me with my Nana. She's way more cool than me", I said.

"That's true. She added me as a friend on almost all of her social medias. It's hilarious. You should see the selfies she posts", he giggled.

"Don't need to. She sends them to me directly through text message. She sends me two at a time and tells me to choose which one is better", I said.

"I bet you're gonna be like that when you're older", he said.

"I am not! I don't even have any social media now. Why deal with the drama?", I muttered as I shrunk.

Namjoon sat up and stared at me as I typed. I glanced at him a few times until I asked him what was wrong.

"Is that why you done have any? Did something happen?", he asked.

I cleared my throat and kept my eyes focused on the screen. H stood up and walked over to me so he would be sitting behind me. His chin rested on my shoulder and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Jagi, you're hiding something. Tell me", he said.

"It's nothing. Can you let me work please?", I whined.

"No. Not until you tell me why", he said.

"It's nothing really. I just used to get bullied when I posted a picture of myself. It was a long time ago so...", my voice trailed off as my laptop kept logging me out.

"Aish. I need to buy a new laptop", I groaned softly.

"Um...maybe you should turn it off for a while?", he said as he raise an eyebrow.

I looked back at him and noticed little beads of sweat forming on his forehead. I wonder why he was acting so strange. I looked back at my laptop and tried logging back in but it took me out of the internet.

"How am I supposed to finish my homework if my laptop is a piece of shi-"

Namjoon covered my mouth and shook his head.

"Language, my dear. You are too innocent to be saying those types of words", he said, removing his hand from my mouth.

"I get it from you though", I said innocently.

"Well maybe we should put a dollar in a jar every time we cuss", Namjoon said.

"Deal!", I yelled excitedly, knowing I would win because Namjoon cusses more than I do.

I looked back at my laptop and sighed in relief as it turned on. When I tried clicking on the icon for the internet, something popped out and surprised me. I covered my eyes and heard Namjoon running away.

"Kim Namjoon, get your butt back here and delete all of these inappropriate videos!", I yelled.

"(Y/n), it's not my fault I swear. You were gone for a month and I missed you", Namjoon whined from the bathroom.

"That's why you have me you idiot. Now I'm gonna have to take this to the store so they can fix all the viruses it has. Thanks a lot! You're sleeping on the couch this whole week", I said from the other side of the door.

"Ahh jagiiii don't do thiiiis. I'm sorryyyy", Namjoon whined and fake cried.

"Honestly, I don't know how you find this so entertaining. That's why they invented video chat", I said, closing the laptop.

"Forgive meee", Namjoon kept whining.

"I'll forgive you when you pay for all the damage, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'll do it. Just don't be mad at me", he poked his head out and pouted.

I glared at him for a couple of seconds until I gave up. He knows when he makes that face, I forgive him easily.

"Fine. Just don't do it again. Call me next time", I sighed.

He giggled and jumped his way towards me. He hugged me and kissed me repeatedly until it turned passionate. He pulled away and stared at me lustfully.

"So...do you wanna make our own 'inappropriate video'", he smirked.

"Namjoon!"
______________________________

College is no joke you guys!
I haven't even started school yet and I'm already so stressed😭

So I've watched the 12th episode of 'School 2017' and I fangirled so hard! If you watch it, you know what I mean. If you don't watch it...WATCH IT.