Jin

My friend Suzy and I were walking to our usual spot at the dance studio. I always watch her practice, it amazes me how talented she is.

We were sitting on the benches, watching other people practice. Suzy kept talking about how she met a guy and how they were destined to be together.

"Suzy, you didn't even talk to him so how do you know you were meant to be with him?", I asked her.

"Haven't you ever heard of love at first sight?", she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, I followed him to a nearby park and I...."

My eyes wondered off and stopped at a bunch of guys on my far left. I smiled when I noticed it was Jin's group. He looks so cute when he's scolding them. He dyed his hair pink.

I looked down and chuckled to myself knowing that color fits him well.

I looked back at him. My eyes followed him as he walked away from the guys to get a drink of water. As he took a sip from the water bottle, his eyes looked around the room.

"..accidentally dropped his phone because I bumped into him and....are you even listening?", Suzy asked.

I didn't pay attention to what she was saying as Jin's smile caught my attention.

"(Y/n)!", she smacked my arm.

"Ow! What was that for?", I asked as I gave her a look.

"I was talking to you but you weren't listening because you were staring at Jin like a creep", she said.

I pouted and rubbed the pain away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Told you it wasn't a good idea to prank him", Jimin said.

"It was funny though", Taehyung said.

"Next time, don't make it so obvious", Rapmonster said.

"Next time don't make it so obvious..blah blah blah", Taehyung said in a mocking voice.

Rapmonster hit Taehyung on the back of his head. Then Taehyung punched him on the arm.

"Guys, look", Jimin pointed over at me.

"Is she looking at hyung?", Taehyung asked.

"Yup. She's blushing. You know what that means right?", Jimin smirked.

Taehyung looked at him confused.

"Hyung has been staring at her for the past couple of weeks. Now we know she does the same. Get it?", Jimin asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Ohhhh yeaaaa..no I still don't get it", Taehyung said.

"What's going on?", Jin asked.

"Hyung, (y/n) was checking you out", Jimin said.

"Is she your girlfriend?", Taehyung asked.

Jin blushed as he looked over at me and shook his head.

He walked away where Jungkook and J-Hope were sitting.

"We need a plan to get them together", Jimin smirked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why are we staying here so late?", I asked Suzy.

"We're meeting up with the guys", she answered.

"Guys?", I stared at her confused.

"Yea bts", she said.

Bts??

She pulled me into a dark room. When the lights turned on, I squinted my eyes and looked around the room.

Bts Imagines 2[COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें