Suga

"I hate school", I said to myself.

I was at my locker, groaning as I took out three heavy textbooks. Then I heard a knock on my locker. When I closed the locker, Yoongi was standing there with a smile.

I met Yoongi about two months ago. Our friendship has just started but we're really close friends.

"Need help?", he asked.

"Yeah..need help to get through school. It's so frustrating", I said.

"But you need school to have a good career", he said.

"That's why it's so frustrating", I said.

We walked to class side by side and talked about the homework I was struggling with.

"Yoongi! Wait up!"

We looked back and I rolled my eyes as Eunha ran towards us. She always gets in my nerves. She ignores me and just talks to Yoongi.

"Hey Eunha, how's it going?", he asked.

"Good. I slept well. I used the skin cream you recommended. My skin feels so nice now", she smiled as she flirtatiously played with her hair.

"That's great. We gotta get to class", he said and turned around.

"Uh..do you wanna have lunch??", she asked.

"Sure. We'll be there", he smiled.

"We?", she asked disappointedly.

"Yeah. Come on (y/n), we're gonna be late", Yoongi said and lightly pushed me into the class.

We sat down on our seats, thankfully we sit next to each other so it'll be easier to talk.

"Why did you tell her we were gonna be there when she asked you?", I asked him.

"Well I'm your only friend so why would I leave you alone to have lunch? Anyways, she didn't say no", he said.

"Aish, you two! Stop talking!", the teacher said.

We had a free period after that class was done so we went towards some benches and sat down.

"Yoongi can I ask you something?", I asked as I set down my bag.

"Sure", he said.

"Have you..ever kissed anyone before?", I asked nervously.

He looked at me, surprised of my question.

"Of course I have. I'm 22 years old. Why? Have you?", he asked.

My face turned red and I looked away.

"You haven't??", he said with wide eyes.

"Shhhhh", I covered his mouth with my hand.

"That's a shocker. Why?", he asked.

"I just haven't met the right person. I don't wanna waste it on someone who's a douche", I said.

"That's understandable", he said.

"Don't tell anyone", I said.