Taehyung

"Taehyung! Open the door! It's freezing out here!", I yelled as I knocked on the door.

It's raining like crazy and me being the forgetful person I am forgot my keys. And now I'm being drenched from the rain while wearing shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt. I don't know how it could be hot one second and then end up raining as if there will be a flood.

I started looking around to see how I could get into the house. Then I remember I kept the back door open today. I walked around and groaned when I noticed Taehyung closed the back door and it so happens to be locked as well.

My eyes roamed around and clapped excitedly when I saw the window closed but unlocked.

I struggled my way by pulling myself up and ended up falling into the house. I landed on my back while my feet were leaning against the wall.

"What are you doing?

I looked up and saw a Taehyung smiling down at me.

"It's raining super hard outside", I said.

"So instead of using the front door, you come in through the window?", he asked.

"You pabo! I was knocking and calling your name and you never answered. And why did you lock the back door?", I asked as I stood up.

"Because it was starting to rain", he said.

I gave him an unsatisfied look and turned away to walk into my room.

"Where are you going?", he asked.

"To take a bath", I said without looking back.

After looking for comfortable clothes to wear, I turned on the water and decided to take a bubble bath instead of just a regular one.

Once I was in the water, I took a deep breath and let the water warm up my body. I closed my eyes and rested my head back.

Then I heard the door open and close. I looked to my left and couldn't believe my eyes.

"Taehyung what the hell?!", I yelled as I closed my eyes.

"What?", he asked cluelessly.

"Why are you naked in my bathroom??", I asked. My hands never left my eyes.

"I wanna take a bath too. Oh come on. We used to take baths together all the time", he said.

"Yea when we're were like three years old", I said.

I felt him get inside the bathtub. I made sure the bubbles covered my body and his so I wouldn't be put in an uncomfortable situation. Well, more than now.

It was quiet as we kept staring at each other. Then I looked away and tried to hide a smile that was creeping up.

"What?", he asked.

"Nothing", I said as I shook my head.

I jumped as I felt his legs touch my thighs. I noticed the bubbles were disappearing so I covered my chest with my hands.

"Soon there won't be any bubbles left and we'll be able to see EVERYTHING", he smirked.

I blushed and tried to get more comfortable but my foot ended up touching his hard member, causing him to moan my name.

"S-Sorry. See this is why you should've taken a bath in your bathroom", I said, avoiding his eyes.

Again, I jumped when I felt his hands slowly caress my legs. I tried to pull them away but he grabbed my ankles and quickly pulled me towards him.