Rap Monster (Pt. 2)

(Wasn't gonna make a part 2 but since you guys wanted it, here you go)
---------------------------------------------------

It's been two years since I've moved in with my sister. Two years since I've been betrayed by the one person I thought loved me. It's his loss though. I made him the happiest person ever..or so I thought.

One morning, I was cooking breakfast while my sister was eating her stuff ready for work. She rushed from one spot to another. She was late...again.

"Eunhee, your breakfast is ready", insaid as I placed the scrambled eggs next to some hash browns and pancakes.

"No time lil sis. I gotta get there before my boss or I'm fired", she said, tying her shoes.

"At least take a piece of toast. Your boss isn't gonna let you eat and your lunch won't be until three hours from now", I said.

"Okay. Remember today you have to meet up with the manager from that place I told you about. He's really looking forward to meeting you so don't be like me and arrive an hour late. Good luck", she said as she grabbed the piece of toast and ran out of the door.

I ate the breakfast that was meant for her and took a shower. I borrowed some clothes from my sister. Although she's three years older than me, her body is the same size as mine. Just a plain old black skirt and a buttoned up shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and was on my way.

I am so grateful to have a sister like mine. She has helped me a lot. Her boss knows the manager at the place I'm going to. I don't know what position it is but I don't mind as long as I get paid and help my sister pay rent.

"Hello Ms. (y/n), it's so nice to meet you. Well let's get started shall we."

I followed the manager door through door until he stopped in a studio. A dance studio.

"So you will be cleaning the mirrors, mopping the floor, picking up any trash. The more you do this, you'll be promoted to work with the people around here. The supplies are in the supply room. I will check on you in a couple of hours", he said and walked off.

I grabbed the supplies and put in some gloves. With a rag, I cleaned the whole mirror in the room. It took about 40 minutes for me to finish. As I soaked the mop into the water, I herd a few voices coming in through the door. I didn't bother looking because I had to focus on what I had to do. As I squeezed out the water from the mop, I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

"Hey, you must be the new girl."

I froze and widened my eyes. I know that voice anywhere. I slowly turned my face and clenched my jaw.

"(Y/n)?..what are you doing here?", he asked.

He looks more different. More...handsome. I lightly shook my head and kept telling myself that I can't get hypnotized by his looks.

"None of your business. I have to get back to work", I muttered and started mopping.

"Ah..do you think we can talk?", he asked.

"No", I quickly answered.

"Hyung, we gotta get back to practice", Jungkook called out.

"I'll see you later then", he said before walking away.

I finished mopping half of the room. All I need is the other half but the guys are using it. I sat down and waited. Watching Namjoon dance again made me feel something in my stomach. Butterflies? No..it can't be.

"Hey (y/n)."

I looked up to find Namjoon smiling down at me. He sat down next to me and handed me a water bottle. I didn't take it as I ignored his presence.

"Look (y/n), I really wanna talk to you about what happened the day you left", he said.

"Don't wanna hear it", I said.

"Please? I feel bad for doing something so selfish and stupid. I haven't been able to focus on anything ever since. Let's get something to eat after you're done?", he asked.

"Fine. But after that you stop talking to me. Got it?", I said in an angry voice.

"Okay. Meet me out in front", he smiled and went back to dancing.

Hours later, I was outside in the front, waiting for Namjoon. I waited for about ten minutes until he came out running.

"Sorry. Practice ran late", he said, out of breath.

"Whatever..let's just go", I said as I walked passed him.

"Um..the restaurant is the other way", he said, chuckling.

"I knew that", I said, correcting my path.

We were in the restaurant, sitting in silence. I really had no interest in being here but he wouldn't leave me alone until he talks to me.

"So..how have you been?", he asked.

"Do you really care??", I asked.

"Yes I do. I know just because I cheated on you back then doesn't mean I don't care about you now", he said.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What do you want? Get it over with so I can leave", I spat.

"I want you back in my life. I miss you. I've gotten help. Let me prove to you that I can be trustworthy again. I hate what I did to you. I didn't respect your decision. I wouldn't trust myself either. You are the best thing that happened to me and I'm not ready to let you go. Please give me one more chance", he said sincerely.

"I'm sorry Namjoon. I can't. You cheated and lied to me. If I forgive you like nothing happened, I'll keep worrying about whether you're with someone or not. I mean, we can still talk but it's too hard for me to give you another chance", I said.

"I understand. It sucks but..I just hope things will change in the future. I hope you'll trust me again someday. Talking is better than losing you", he smiled.

"Um..okay..I have to get going. My sister keeps texting me. She wants to know how today went so I'll see you tomorrow", I said and stood up.

"Okay. Looking forward to it", he smiled.

I lightly nodded and walked to my house. Untold my sister what happened and wasn't really happy about it. She kept convincing me to stop talking to him and look for a job somewhere else but I didn't want to wait any longer. She eventually agreed and supported me.
_______________________________

Who watches SumiAppleberry or JREKML? Let me know because I do😭