Taehyung

Requested AND Written by @jess-_-_
___________________________

"We'll get through it, you'll see. Everything is gonna be alright", I softly smiled as I caressed his cheek.

We were at his beach house, surrounded by nice weather: light gray sky with an autumn breeze bringing the sea smell close to us. I was sitting on the window's parapet, having him close to me by interlacing my legs on his back.

"I love you and you love me. Why can't we just be together?", he closed his eyes as he took deep breaths and rested his head on my shoulder.

"If it depends on me and you only...", I said quietly, remembering the reason that separates us.

~~~~~

"You'll marry him whether you want to or not! There's no coming back, it's already been decided!", my father screamed furiously.

"I don't love him! I love Taehyung! You don't have a right to decided what I need in my life!", I argued back, causing my father to become more furious.

"Yes I do! I am your father! This man that you "love" is not the right person for you. You need someone rich who can give you and your family stability!", he yelled, slamming his hand on his desk.

No longer wanting to listen to what he has to say, I ran out of his office. I couldn't see where I was going since my tears blurred my vision.

I was so tired of this. I tried so many ones but nothing changes. He's never gonna change his mind which will only have me marrying someone I barely know just because of money.

I ran straight to Taehyung's house, entering the front door and going up the stairs directly to his room.

He was there, back facing me. He was looking through the window where he could've seen me coming. He looked back at me with eyes showing he already knew what I was gonna say. But instead of speaking, I embraced him in a hug and kissed him deeply.

He responded. It was and intense and passionate kiss mixed with a bit of melancholy. Both of us knew what is happening and the way it's gonna end.

"It doesn't matter how hard I try, he's not changing his mind",I said after breaking the kiss.

I couldn't look him in the eyes, knowing I'm giving up easily. He was going to answer but I cut him off.

"I want to spend the night with you. If I have to be with someone, it has to be you", I whispered.

"I love you", he said sweetly, closing the space between us.

His hands went to my waist while mines made their way to his neck, caressing and locking my fingers in his hair. We backed up until we reached the bed. I laid down with him on top of me, not breaking the kiss.

He was caressing my body and soon his hands made their way to the hem of my shirt. We took each other's shirts off and quickly unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down and throwing them across the room.

He broke the kiss, slowly going down my body, leaving wet kisses all over. He took off my shorts and panties and kissed my exposed area, making me moan quietly.

We took off the rest of the clothes we had on, leaving us naked and vulnerable. He then looked at me deeply in the eyes and I pulled him down for a kiss.

"I love you so much", I whispered.

And with that, he slowly entered me, making us both groan. I was on a contraceptive pill since my family wanted me so much to create a relationship with my "new husband" so we didn't worry.

He started moving slowly but soon fastened his pace, causing us to moan uncontrollably.

I laced my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss him. At this moment it seemed like we were one. Our bodies connected, we were just one person, one love.

He kept thrusting until we reached our peak. Our moans have gotten louder and climaxed together. He looked deeply into my eyes and kissed each other with love and passion, not wanting this moment to end.He laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer to him as we fell asleep.

~~~~

Three days have passed, Taehyung and I haven't talked to each other since. I was back at my house, continuing to listen to my family talk about that stupid arranged marriage.

I was in the kitchen, alone with my mother. She had a serious expression as she stared at me, like she had something to say to me.

"You don't look so excited for your marriage", she said.

"How can I be excited if I'm being forced to marry someone I don't love. The one I love is a Taehyung and I'm leaving him", I said, my eyes meeting hers.

"Look (y/n), I thought it would be foolish if you ended up liking the guy as you're married to him just like what happened to your father and I. But I want you to be happy, happier than me. So go and stay with the one you love. You only have one life and I don't want you to waste it like I did. So go now, I'll deal with your father later", she said, tears in her eyes. I went up to her and hugged her, both of us crying.

"Thank you mom", I murmured and ran out of the house, drying my eyes with my sleeves as I ran toward Taehyung's house.

Time seemed like it froze and I was in angst while I was waiting in the for the train that headed to Taehyung's house. When I arrived there, I ran as fast as I could through the streets until I ended up where I wanted to be.

I knocked anxiously and Namjoon, Who's shares the house with Taehyung, opened the door.

"Hey...(y/n)...", he said looked surprised.

"Is Taehyung here?", I asked.

"No he went out a few minutes ago. I don't know where he could've gone", he said, nervously looking at the clock.

"That's okay. I'll go looking for him", I said, quickly turning and walked away, not giving Namjoon time to answer.

I was at the beach, searching everywhere but he was nowhere to be found. Then my phone started ringing, Namjoon's number showing in the screen.

"(Y/n), he's here. He just came back."

"I'm coming over!", I said and headed back to his house.

As I arrived, I can see Taehyung in his bedroom, looking out the window with a shocked expression in his face.

When I opened the door, he was already there in front of me. We instantly hugged each other with a tight grip as our breathing quickened.

"(Y/n)...I'm so sorry. I can't live without you. I was about to give up but I had a feeling to come back home", he said, breaking the hug and looked at me concerned.

"I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. I'm not gonna marry anyone if it's not you", I said, smiling through the tears we both had.

If two people are destined to be together, they'll be, no matter what happens, the true love will find a way to get above everything.
____________________________

So much cringe but I love it! Great work and keep it up! Amazing! @jess-_-_