J-Hope

I was outside on the balcony sitting down on a chair as the sun warmed up my pale skin.

I got a phone call from Taehyung asking if I wanted to go to the beach with him.

"Of course I'll go! It's so hot I feel like I'm being cooked in the oven", I said as I fanned myself.

"Great. We'll pick you up in about 10 minutes."

"We?", I asked.

"Yea, Jungkook, Hobi, and Jimin are going too."

"Okay. I'll see you soon",I hung and got my stuff ready.

I put on a black two piece bikini and over it I wore a white t shirt with some shorts.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey Taeh- Hobi? Sorry I thought it was Taehyung", I said, chuckling nervously.

"Need help?", he asked as he carried my bag.

"That's okay. I could carry it", I said as I extended my hand forward.

He chuckled and walked out the door. I pulled my hand back in embarrassment.

I sat down in the back between Jungkook and Hobi while Taehyung drove and Jimin sat in the passenger seat.

At one point during the drive, Jungkook said he felt uncomfortable and tried to move around. He ended up pushing me and my hand landed on J-Hope's leg.

"Mianhae", I whispered.

"It's okay", he smiled.

I can see Taehyung smirking from the rear view mirror.

The beach wasn't really packed with people which is a good thing since the guys really wanted to relax. I sat down on the sand while the guys played in the water.
I smiled at how childish they were being.

I saw Hobi signaling me to get in the water with them but I shook my head. I saw Jimin and Taehyung walking towards me while Jungkook stayed in the water with J-Hope.

"Didn't you say you were hot? Why don't you get in the water?", Taehyung asked.

"I don't feel like it right now", I shrugged my shoulders.

"Is it because of Hobi? Is he making you nervous?", Jimin smirked.

"N-No. I just thought it was gonna be me and you. I didn't know they were coming. I'm wearing a two piece bikini", I told Taehyung.

"And? We already know you have a nice body", Jimin said as he licked his lips. I hit the back of his head.

"That's because you two walked in on me while I was showering", I shoved both of them.

"Guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way", Taehyung said. Jimin nodded.

"What?", I asked him.

Jimin then pushed me against the sand and took off my shirt and shorts as I struggled to push him off.

"Hey!", I yelled as I covered my chest with my arms.

"Not bad", they said.

Jimin carried me bridal style and walked towards the water.

"Jimin put me down! Just because I'm small does not mean you get to carry me anytime you want. Taehyung aren't you gonna help me??", I asked as I hit Jimin's chest.

Taehyung didn't answer. I saw him walk towards J-Hope while Jimin followed behind.

"Hobi, we have a gift for you", Taehyung said as he tapped his back.