Rap Monster

I was laying down on the bed while munching on some chips. I had like four different flavors surrounding me. Sour Cream and Onion, barbecue, nacho cheese, and spicy jalapeño. I'm not supposed to be eating anything spicy but if I crave something, I NEED to have it.

"I'm actually craving some chocolate right now", I said to myself.

"Namjoooooooon!", I called out.

I heard footsteps coming towards the room. Namjoon was out of breath as he entered the room. He was holding a spatula.

"What?? What's going on? Is it time??", he asked.

"No. I still need another month left", I said.

"Oh..so what do you need?", he asked.

"I want chocolate. Do you think you can buy some for me?", I asked.

"But you can't eat too many sweets. Anyways I'm making dinner", he said.

"W-What?? You're making dinner??", I asked worriedly.

"Relax, Jin is helping me", he chuckled.

He sat down on the bed and rubbed my belly. His eyes focused on the bags of chips and frowned.

"I thought I told you that you can't be eating this. I hid them, how did you find them??", he asked.

My cheeks turned red as I remember Taehyung helping me look for the bag of chips and successfully we did.

"Um...I don't know", I shrugged my shoulders.

"No more junk food. From now on I'm gonna keep an eye on you 24/7. Especially since our little girl is gonna be coming soon", he smiled and placed his hand on my stomach.

"But Namjooooon....I want chocolate", I whined with a pout.

"No. You need to eat food. You need to start eating healthy so the baby can-..."

As he talked, I eyed the bag of chips that were next to my legs. Namjoon kept his eyes focused on something else as he talked so I took that chance to cautiously slide my hand towards the barbecue flavored chips. I took one in my hands and made sure Namjoon wasn't looking. I quickly moved my hand towards my mouth so I could taste the chip but it was just inches away when Namjoon turned back towards me with a frown.

"Really? After I just explained to why you can't eat this?", he said.

"I can't help it. It's so gooood", I whined.

He snatched the chip from my hand and put it in his mouth. He grabbed the other bags of chips and walked out of the room.

I pouted as I stared at the door and looked down at my stomach. I felt kicking, which hurts like hell by the way.

"I know, I know. I'm hungry too", I said as I rubbed my belly.

Seconds later, Namjoon came back in the room with a plate of food in his hand. The aroma from the food made my mouth water. Namjoon sat down in front of me and took the spoon in his hand. I thought he was gonna give me the food but he ended up feeding himself.

"Uh...I want some", I said, peering over his shoulder.

"Hm? You want this? Really? You looked so comfortable eating those bag of chips, I didn't think you'd be interested in something I cooked", he said, taking a few more spoonfuls of food.

My stomach started to make noise and I tried not to let myself drool. I carefully crawled over to Namjoon and rested my mouth on his arm, staring at the small bowl of chicken soup.

"Oh come on. I was just hungry. You're not gonna let your pregnant girlfriend starve, are you?", I asked.

"Are you gonna keep eating junk food behind my back?", he asked.

"No I won't", I quickly said, licking my lips.

He turned towards me and held the spoon in front of my mouth. I was about to take a bite but he pulled back.

"Promise?", he asked again.

"Yes I promise I won't eat junk food behind your back anymore", I said, eyeing the spoonful of chicken soup.

He smiled and extended the spoon towards me. I took a bite and sighed.

"That's so good", I smiled.

Bite after bite, I was feeling myself getting full. When I finished, Namjoon set the plate aside and rubbed my belly.

"Better?", he asked.

I nodded and laid back. He crawled over me so he could be on my right side.

"Namjoon", I said.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have chocolate now?", I asked.

"What did we just agree on??", he asked, sitting up.

"We agreed that I wouldn't eat junk food behind your back. But I'm not doing it behind your back, I'm asking you to let you know", I said innocently.

"You're never gonna give up on that are you?", he asked.

"Well you always tell me never to give up. That's what I'm doing", I said.

He chuckled and shook his head as he laid back down again. He carefully pulled me towards him and lightly caressed my arm.

"You really want chocolate that badly?", he asked me.

"Yeah. Sarang wants some too", I mumbled.

"Sarang? So you're going with that name then?", he asked.

"Yeah, I mean it's easy to pronounce and I like the meaning of it", I said.

"Okay then I guess we're naming her Sarang. Well, if she's the reason why you want chocolate so much, I'll go buy you some", he smiled and kissed my cheek before getting off the bed.

"Buy one without nuts. You know I'm allergic", I said.

"Well as long as you're not allergic to mine", he smirked.

"Namjoon, I heard that! Stop saying inappropriate stuff to her!", Jin yelled from the kitchen.

"What?? She's already pregnant anyways", Namjoon walked towards him.

I laughed as I heard them bickering in the kitchen.

"Sarang, I hope you don't have your dad's humor..unless you want to be scolded by Jin then go ahead."
______________________________

I am currently at the airport right now. It's so hot outside but so cold in here😭