Jungkook (Pt. 3)

I decided to take Hana to the park so she could feel better. As we were walking, she had her head down. She would usually jump around and yell something but she's really quiet. Ever since yesterday with Jungkook, she hasn't been happy.

"Hey, how about we go to the carnival? I know Jungkook never took you because he was busy with work. And their's one not too far from here. What do you say?", I kneeled down and asked her face-to-face.

"Can I ride the pony?", she asked.

"Pony?"

"They had ponies last time", she said.

"Uh..sure you can ride the pony", I said.

She smiled and clapped her hands.

"We're going later though okay? Right now we'll just go to the park, eat, go back to the house and clean up a bit, and go to the carnival, okay?", I said.

She nodded and ran towards the little park. I sat down on a bench nearby and watched her play with other kids.

"You! What the hell did you do??"

I looked over to my right to find an angry Eunha.

"What are you talking about?", I asked.

"Jungkook quit yesterday. Because of you! We didn't even get to shoot yesterday's scene so we're falling behind! Why couldn't he just leave you??? We could've done the scene and he would've been with me! I guess he's more stupid than I thought. He'll regret not leaving you for me. And as for you, I'll get my revenge some day", she said, pointing a finger to my chest.

She dramatically turned and walked away.

He quit? Because of me?

"Mom! I'm hungry!", Hana yelled from the swing.

~~~~

Hana and I were walking towards the Carnival. I had to hold Hana's hand super tight since she kept running away from me to be the first one there.

"Mom, I wanna get on that one! No..that one!", she yelled and pointed to the small rides we passed.

After getting on almost all of the rides, she wanted to get on the carousel.

"I want to get on the white pony!", she yelled excitedly.

After strapping her on, she yelled some more and couldn't stay still once the carousel started moving.

"(Y/n)."

I looked back and found Jungkook standing a few feet away from me. His eyes were red and swollen, he's wearing the same clothes as yesterday, and his hair was a mess.

"Jungkook..I'm glad you came", I said.

"Why did you invite me? After what happened yesterday, I thought you wouldn't talk to me anymore. And I'm sure Hana doesn't want me here", he said, looking down at his shoes.

"Eunha ran into me earlier. She told me that you quit yesterday. Why?", I asked him.

"I knew you wouldn't be comfortable with it so I told them if we could just cut that part out but they said they would have to rewrite everything. So I told them if that scene has to be in, then I'm out. I didn't want you to find out because I knew you wouldn't believe me when I say I have no interest in it", he said.

"And that what happened yesterday night. I'm sorry I lashed out on you. It's just everything that Eunha said. About you being in love with her still, you not wanting me, and having a family that has the same blood as you", I sheepishly said.

"Nothing she said is true. I love you and Hana to death. I was just stressed out yesterday. And now I don't even know how to apologize to Hana", he said.

I looked back at the carousel and noticed she wasn't there.

"Hana? Where is she?? She was on the white horse and now it's empty", I panicked and ran to look for her.

~~~~

It's been an hour and police have the carnival surrounded.

"What if they don't find her? What if something happened?", I asked nervously while biting my nails.

Jungkook hugged me and kept saying words to call me down.

Another hour passed.

"Ms. (Y/n), we found a young woman with your child. She was pushing her around. Does the name Kim Eunha sound familiar?", the detective asked.

"She's my ex girlfriend. She has been causing a lot of problems towards my family", Jungkook said.

~~~~

"Mommy!", Hana ran towards me and I hugged her so tight.

When I heard the news that Eunha will be going to prison for a really long time, I felt more relaxed and calm.

After putting Hana down, she hid behind me when she saw Jungkook.

"Hana it's okay. Jungkook has something to tell you", I moved away and stood behind Hana.

Jungkook kneeled down while Hana played with her fingers as she looked at the floor.

"Hana, I'm so sorry for what you heard yesterday. I didn't want to hurt you or your mom. I don't hate you at all. I love with all of my heart maybe more. I can never hate you because you and your mom are my family", he said.

"It's okay. I forgive you. So if we're your family, does that mean I can call you my appa now?", she smiled.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the question and looked up at me. My eyes aware widened as well and my cheeks were a bit tinted. He looked at me as if asking if it was okay with me. I smiled and lightly nodded. He looked back at Hana and nodded at her.

"Yay! Can we go home now? Appa needs to shower because he smells bad", Hana said as she held on to our hands and pulled us forward.
____________________________

You guys were very anxious for the third part so here it is😅

I felt kinda pressured because I felt like it had to be really good but I hope you like it.