Jimin

I walked towards the kitchen, yawning and rubbing my puffy eyes. I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat on the chair.

"I had a really great time Jimin. I hope it can happen again."

I watched Jimin walk Jenny...no wait..I think that's Mina..anyways I saw them heading towards the door. I mentally groaned as the girl kept flirting with Jimin.

"Be careful. Bye", Jimin said as he closed the door.

He turned around and walked towards me.

"You look like hell", Jimin chuckled.

"That's because you and who ever that was kept me up all night. Where do you find these girls anyways? They must be really clueless if they think something's gonna happen between you two", I said.

"They come to me alright. You're just jealous because you don't get any", he laughed.

"Yes I do!....sometimes", I defended myself.

"You don't count", he smirked as he stuck his index and middle finger in the air.

"S-shut up. You don't know anything", I took a sip of my coffee.

He chuckled and sat in front of me.

"You know, you can always come to me if you're feeling....sexually frustrated", he smirked.

I blushed and looked away.

"No t-thanks. I can do just fine on my own", I said, looking at my coffee.

"I know. I've heard you before", he said.

I looked up at him to find him smirking even bigger.

"Uh..not like that you idiot. I gotta go before I feel like I'm being tricked into something", I said.

I grabbed my cup of coffee and walked passed him. I felt heat creep up my body as Jimin stared at me intensely.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked into the bathroom so I could take a relaxing bubble bath.

"That's just gross", I said to myself as an unfamiliar bra was hanging near the sink.

I grabbed it and went into Jimin's room.

"Really Jimin? In my bathroom?", I asked him as I threw the bra at him.

"We ran out of places to do it", he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"He has no control", I said to myself.

After waiting for the tub to fill up, I sighed as the water warmed up my body. I closed my eyes and felt myself relax. Then when I opened my eyes, I saw a naked Jimin in my bathtub. I bit my lip as my eyes roamed his body. I didn't even notice one hand was on my breast and the other on my wet core. I tried not to make any noise but it was difficult since both my hands were occupied. After I was done, Jimin was no longer there.

Shit, not again.

I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out of the bathroom. I bumped into Jimin and gasped when I noticed he didn't have any clothes on.

"(Y/n)?"

I didn't hear him as I was too busy staring at his body. I looked down to find his member standing proud.

Don't think about it (y/n). Relax.

"(Y/n)!"

I shook my head and sighed as Jimin was fully clothed.