J-Hope

"No!...dammit...how is it that every time I cross that bridge, I die??"

I chuckled as I heard Hoseok complaining about the video game he was playing. I was in my room doing my homework like always. I shuffled through the papers I finished and studied each page.

"(Y/n), can you play with me? It's boring playing by myself", Hoseok whined as he leaned against the door.

"I have homework I need to finish", I said.

"It's Friday. Who does homework on Friday?", he snorted.

"Me. I want to finish it before I can have fun", I answered.

He scrunched up his face and sat down on the floor in front of me.

"Fine. Then I'll just wait here until you're done", he smiled.

I continued memorizing the formulas for chemistry while Hoseok was playing with a penny he found on the carpet floor. He pouted and sighed so loud, I had to turn to him to see what he wanted.

"I'm bored", he said.

"Then go play your video game", I laughed.

"But I want you to play with me", he pouted again.

"Get Taehyung to play with you", I said, looking back at the papers.

"He's busy. Come on, pleeeaaase", he begged with his hands together.

I looked at him and tried not to squish his cheeks. I sighed and organized my homework so it wouldn't rip or get destroyed.

"Okay fine. Just one game and I have to get back to studying", I said.

He cheered and clapped his hands excitedly. He ran out of the door and I heard a big thump.

"Ouch."

I ran out of the room and covered my mouth to prevent me from laughing. Hoseok was on the floor, face first as his butt was in the air.

"What happened?", I asked as I helped him up.

"I guess I got too excited I didn't pay attention to where I was going. Let's play!", he sat on the couch and connected another control for me.

I sat down next to him while he explained how to play the game. He handed me the control and showed me which buttons I'm supposed to use. I didn't really get to focus on what he was saying because his face was so close to mine.

"Got it?"

"Um.."

"Okay let's start", he smiled and pressed play.

I had to kill Hoseok's character by trying to fight him? My eyes went from the tv to the control and so forth. I was actually winning. For someone who hasn't played a single video game, I'm pretty good.

Game Over
Player Two Wins.

It didn't even take two minutes. I jumped up and down while I cheered.

"Beginner's luck", he said.

"You're just upset because you lost to a girl", I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

"Okay. Let's make a bet. If you win, you can gloat all you want, whenever you want. But if I win, you have to do anything I say", he smirked.