Jimin (Pt. 2)

Today is the day the guys come back from their trip. I'm not really looking forward to seeing Jimin though. I haven't talked to him since the day they left. There were a couple times when he called and left text messages but I never answered him.

I don't even know why I'm mad at him. It's not like I like him right? But why does it bother me so much?

"(Y/n)!", Taehyung yelled and ran towards me.

"Hi Tae-", I couldn't finish my sentence because he hugged me so tight, my feet weren't even touching the floor.

"Put her down Tae. She can't breathe", Jin said.

I saw the rest of the guys come in with their luggage. I avoided Jimin's eyes and made my way to the bedroom.

I wanted to distract myself just in case Jimin came in to put his stuff away so I took out my phone and laid down on the bed.

"Hey (y/n)."

I didn't say anything. I cleared my throat as I was scrolling down, pretending to look at something important on my phone.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

I put my phone on my bed and walked out to get a drink of water. I wanted to call a friend of mine so she could come over and hang out.

"Shoot I forgot my phone on the bed", I said to myself.

When I walked back into the bedroom, I froze when Jimin was looking through my phone.

"What the hell are you doing??", I asked as I snatched my phone away from him.

"You got a message and your phone was right there so I thought I would check it for you", he said.

"You went through my messages??", I asked, looking through my phone.

"Is that why you've been ignoring me? Because you think you're falling for me?", he asked.

I just stared at him with wide eyes, afraid of what to tell him. I looked at my phone and pretended to text someone.

"I don't wanna talk about it", I muttered and turned away to walk out of the room but Jimin blocked my way.

"I'm not letting you leave the room until you tell me the truth. I already saw the text messages you sent to Jin hyung. I wanna hear it from you", he said.

"It doesn't even matter anyways. You said you don't wanna be in a relationship so what's the point of me telling you??", I snapped.

"I'll try if you're willing to let me. I don't want you to keep ignoring me", he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't say that if you just feel bad for me. I want you to mean it", I whispered.

"Then I'll prove it to you. I'll take you on dates, I'll take care you, I'll cuddle with you, I'll kiss you, I'll tease you sometimes, and I'll wait until you want to take it all the way. I had time to think it over. Give me a chance", he said softly.

"Okay fine. And there's something I want you to do", I said, trying to hide my smile.

"What?", he asked.

"Cuddle with me", I said in a cute way, extending my arms towards him.

He chuckled and carried me to the bed. He pulled me towards him and kissed my temple.

"Why your bed? Both of us fit on my bed", I said.

"Is the window still broken?", he asked. I nodded.

"Here's fine", he said, kissing me cheek.

"Okay well I have to get comfortable", I said.

I turned around and slowly got on top of him. I placed my chin on his chest and smiled.

"I thought you said you would never sit on me?", he smirked.

"Well now that we're together I could do whatever I want", I whispered.

I pecked his lips and smirked. I went down to his neck and lightly sucked on his skin until I found his sweet spot. I moved my hips and lightly moaned when I felt his member poking through his pants. I lowered my arm and rubbed his member over his clothes while still moving my hips.

"That's not fair", he moaned.

He flipped us over, causing me to shriek.

"Why are you aloud to touch me but I can't touch you?", he asked.

"I never said you couldn't touch me. I just said if we have sex, I'm expecting more after", I laughed.

"Oh...well in that case", he started kissing me.

Our clothes were scattered all over the floor. The room was filled with our moans. I started getting more nervous as he put on the condom.

"Wait....I change my mind", I said nervously.

"What?", he said.

"Um..I don't think this is a good idea", I said.

"Why not?", he asked.

"Jimin...you're gonna...break me", I whispered the last part.

He laughed and hugged me.

"I'm guessing that's a compliment. I'm not gonna break you", he chuckled.

"Jimin...why is your....why are you twitching?", I asked shyly.

"You got me too excited that's why", he whispered into my ear.

I put one leg over him and slowly lowered myself while his member slid into me. We didn't really last long because the guys were calling Jimin, saying he had to go practice with them.

"Do you want me to bring you anything before I leave?", Jimin asked as he put on his shirt.

"No", I said.

"I'll be back then", he said as he kissed me.

He slowly got on top of me and his hands were going up my body.

"No no no you have to leave. They're waiting for you", I laughed, pushing him off me.

"They could wait a few more minutes", he smiled before kissing me.

"No we can't! We have to leave right now!", we heard Rap Monster yell from the other side of the door.

"Are you guys still going at it?? I thought you'd be done by now", J-Hope said.

"Going at what? What are they doing?? Jiminie! (Y/n)! What are you guys doing with the door locked??", Jin yelled.

"I guess they know already. Go before he gets angry", I said as I put on my clothes.

"He's just jealous Rap Mon hyung doesn't give him any", he laughed. {Sorry I had too}

"I heard that young man! Just wait until we get back. No dessert for you", Jin said.

"That's okay. I had dessert already anyways", Jimin smirked.

"What was that??", Jin said as he pulled some of Jimin's hair.

Their voices were fading away while they still argued.
______________________________

Why is Jimin so handsome??????