Rap Monster (Pt. 2)

"(Y/n), open up ..please. I'm really sorry for what I said.."

Namjoon tried to convince me to to open the bedroom door for about 20 minutes now. I was laying down on the bed as covered myself with the blankets.

It's been a couple of days now since I've been let go of the hospital. I wanted to keep my baby but realized I wasn't ready for one so I decided to give it up for adoption. It's best if the baby lived in an environment where he doesn't have to worry about anything. Namjoon disagreed and said some very hurtful words.

"What do I have to do in order for you to open this door?", he asked.

"Leave me alone", I groaned.

"No. I'm trying to fix this. I know what I said was wrong. Just open up so we could talk", he begged.

I sighed and slowly stood up with the blanket covering my body. I walked over to the door and unlocked it. As I opened the door, my eyes were focused on the ground. He reached over to grab my hand but I turned away and laid down again. He cleared his throat and I felt him sit down next to me.

"What I said isn't true you know?", he said.

"Then why did you say it? If you really feel that way, I don't know why you pretended to actually care about me", I mumbled.

"I was just angry. I really wanted to start a family you. I was so excited to hear we were having a boy. But you just gave him away like he meant nothing to you", he said.

I scoffed and sat up to face him. I wiped the tears away and clenched my jaw in anger.

"How dare you say that to me. Do you think it was easy for me to give up my baby? What kind of person do you think I am?? I didn't want to give him away. But that was better than making that little baby suffer. We're struggling with money. We're still paying off the money we owe to the hospital. Do you think we'll be able to take care of a baby while we can't buy any baby stuff??", I raised my voice.

"(Y/n) I-"

"You're hardly ever here anyways. I see you once a week. You weren't even there when the baby was born. I really needed you that day but what did you do instead of support my decision?? You call me ungrateful and say you regret getting together with me. You're the one who wanted to make it your responsibility. It's not like I forced you to be in a relationship with me. So why don't we just go back to the way things were...before we even met. My life was better that way", I muttered and walked out of his room.

I wiped my face with my sleeves and froze when I saw the rest of the guys in the living room. They all looked at me concerned. I turned to the doorway and put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?", Jin asked.

"Out", I said.

"But you just got out of the hospital. You should be resting", he said.

"I'll be fine", I said and walked out of the door.

I walked for a couple of minutes until I spotted a dry grassy area. I carefully sat down and just thought about everything. Not too long after I felt something wrap around my shoulders. I looked up and noticed it was Namjoon covering me with a blanket. I faced the other way as he sat down next to me.

"I don't wanna talk to you", I said.

"Who said anything about talking? I just wanna sit here", he said.

We sat there quietly for a couple of seconds. I was getting annoyed of him not talking.

"Why would you say something like that to me?", I asked him.

"Because I'm stupid. I wasn't thinking. I know it was hard for you so I should be supporting you. I'm really sorry. You're actually the first person I've ever really cared about and I'm not sure how to do it correctly. I still need a little practice. I promise I'll be more understanding...but if you feel like you don't wanna be with me anymore then I won't force you into something you don't want anymore", he said.

"I still want to be with you. But the way you handled the situation was very wrong and it hurt that you said that to me. I was kinda surprised. You never yelled at me like that before", I said.

"I know. The only thing I regret is saying that to you. Again, I'm really sorry", he said.

He sat behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back onto his chest and pouted.

"We can still have kids you know. Just not now. We have to be mentally and physically prepared", I smiled up at him.

"What if we have twins?", he asked.

"What?? Twins?? Are you crazy??", I said, punching his chest.

"Hey it's possible", he laughed.

"We should go back. It's getting dark", I said.

I was about to stand up but he pulled me back. His grip around me tightened and he nuzzled his face on my neck.

"Not yet. I wanna have you all to myself right now. Once we go back they're gonna be asking questions and they'll keep bothering us. Pleeeaaase", he whined cutely.

"Fine. Five minutes only. It's getting cold and I don't wanna get sick", I said.

"I shall keep you warm with my body", he said.

He hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek.

"Don't hug me too hard. I'm still healing. Do you know how painful it is to give birth?", I said.

"No and I'm glad I don't. But I'll be more careful", he kissed my cheek repeatedly.

"Just imagine your legs being pulled apart until you hear bones cracking", I said.

"Well thanks for that. I really wanted to visualize that", he said sarcastically.

"That's what I'm here for", I smiled and kissed him.
_______________________________