J-Hope

"Hobi!", I yelled.

As I was laying down on the couch, I was getting annoyed because there was nothing to do.

"What?", he asked, poking his head from the room.

"Are you ready? I don't even take that long to get ready", I said.

"I'm done let's go", he said.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Jagi, are you sure you wanna wait while I practice with the guys? We're gonna be a while and I don't wanna see you get bored", he said.

"I'm never bored when I see you guys dance. Just go, they're waiting for you", I said, pushing him off.

I was sitting on the benches, watching them practice. Sometimes J-Hope would glance at me and wink. The guys would get mad because he would get distracted.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'm so exhausted", J-Hope said as he dropped his body on the bed.

"Want me to give you a massage?", I asked him. He nodded as a response.

I got on him and sat on his butt. I moved my hands on his back, making sure I get every spot.

"Mmm that feels so good", he mumbled.

I blushed as he kept making moaning sounds.

"O my god right there..a little bit harder", he said louder.

"Can you not do that? You're making it sound so sexual", I said, biting my lip.

"Oh we can turn it into something sexual", I can feel the smirk on his face.

Before I was about to say something, he turned around and grabbed my waist.

"Hobi, you need to rest. You've had a long day and I just wanna help you release some of that tension", I said, trying to ignore how hard his member is.

"Okay...you can start off by releasing the tension I have down there", he whispered. He pulled my waist forward so I would be rubbing against his member.

"I'm not falling for that", I said, closing my eyes and crossing my arms across my chest.

Then he slipped his hand into my panties. I moaned as I felt his fingers rub my core. I moved my hips so I'd meet his rhythm. He increased his speed until I was close.

I whined when he pulled his fingers out and sucked on them.

"Why do you have to be such a tease?", I asked out of breath.

"Cuz I love watching you desperately want me", he smirked.

He grabbed my waist and lightly pushed me off him.

"So you're not gonna finish what you started??", I asked him.

He turned around and pretended to be asleep by making loud snores.

"Hobi! Answer me!", I shook him.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning, the guys were coming over to hang out. I thought that was the perfect time to get my revenge by making J-Hope jealous.

I looked in the mirror and smirked at myself. I wore really short shorts and a shirt that shows a little bit of my stomach. I put pounds of makeup on my face and straightened my hair. Once I felt good with my look, I walked downstairs. I peeked over to find half of the guys sitting on the couch. I walked over and felt all eyes on me. I sat down next to Jungkook and put my legs over his.

"Hi Kookie. So I was watching you dance yesterday and you've improved a lot. Not only your dancing but your fitness as well. Your muscles feel so good", I giggled as I flirtatiously squeezed his arm.

"Uh...thanks (y/n)", Jungkook blushed as he scratched his head.

From the corner of my eye, I can see J-Hope glaring at me.

"You guys don't mind if I do my yoga here right?", I asked them as I played with my hair. They shook their head.

I turned away from them and bent down to touch my toes. I felt the atmosphere become heavy as everyone's eyes were on me.

I stood back up and spread my legs apart. I bent down to touch the space between my feet. I heard a couple of smacks and J-Hope scolding the guys from looking at my butt.

Then J-Hope grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the room.

"Wait I'm not done with my yoga", I told him.

"I'll help you finish", he said which sounded like a low growl.

After closing the door, he pushed me up against the wall and attacked my neck. A soft moan escaped my lips as he massaged my breasts over my clothes. He roughly took off my clothes, leaving me in my panties.

"No bra? Naughty girl", he smirked as he continued kissing me.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and started grinding on me. His lips traveled from my neck down to my stomach. I spread my legs so I can give him more access to my core. I whined as he carried me to the bed and tied my hands on the bedpost.

I saw him grab something from the drawer and walked towards me. I flinched as I felt the small oval object touch my leg. He kept doing that until he stopped on my inner thigh.

"Hobi...w-what is that?", I asked nervously.

He didn't say anything as he slowly removed my panties. I softly whimpered when I felt pressure in my lower region.

As soon as J-Hope got close to my face, he smirked while holding up a really small control.

"What are yo- mmm", I was interrupted as I felt the small object vibrate in me. I kept moaning as the pleasure was roaming all over my body even though it was in my womanhood.

"T-Take it out Hobi....I-I can't take it anymore... I want you", I whined as I crossed my legs.

I tried to take out the object but I forgot my hands were tied. J-Hope's lips were on mine to muffle the loud moans that were leaving my mouth. I was begging him to untie my hands so I could touch him.

After I came, he took out the small object and slammed himself into me. A few tears left my eyes as he roughly thrusted himself into me. His thrusts became sloppier and my moans became louder as we were close.

After we were finished, he pulled himself out of me and snuggled up against me.

"Next time, don't flirt with anyone unless it's me. Or your punishment will be worse", he said, catching his breath.

"Well next time finish what you start or I'll do something worse than flirting", I poked his nose.