"Alright. Deal", I smirked.

He restarted the game and pressed play. He quickly began to press the buttons on his control, causing me to lose focus. He was beating me. My confidence level shrunk and I was starting to sweat.

"Hey you tricked me!", I said, trying to distract him by blocking his control.

He laughed and leaned back so I won't be able to reach for the control.

Game Over
Player One Wins.

"Wooooooooo in your face!", Hoseok laughed and pointed at me.

I groaned and placed my control aside. I was about to walk back into my room but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Where do you think you're going? You have to receive your punishment", he smirked.

"Ugh, what could you possibly want?", I groaned.

"Hm.. I want you to..change my clothes. I'm getting a bit tired and I don't feel like doing it myself", he said, laying back on the couch.

"Well get up. It's not like imma carry you to your room", I said.

"That actually a good idea. Carry me", he smirked, his arms extended forward.

I groaned once again and put one arm under his legs while the other arm went on his back. I struggled but eventually carried him all the way to his room. My legs were shaking and my arms were giving up. I placed him on the bed and sighed in relief. I was completely out of breath.

"Great job. Now put on my pjs", he clapped his hands three times.

I scrunched up my eyebrows and looked for his pjs. Once I found them, I walked towards him and handed him his clothes.

"No, you have to change me", he laughed.

"Oh..you were serious? B-But..", my cheeks became red and my stuttering was a mess.

"Don't tell me you've never see a guy's body before", he gasped playfully and chuckled.

"Shut up before I forget about the bet and just leave you here", I said.

"Oh but that will leave you in a worse punishment", he smirked.

"What's worse than this?", I asked.

"I can show you better than I can tell you", he smirked.

"I'd rather not know. But you..I can't..you're gonna have to put on your pj pants by yourself", I mumbled.

"Why? It's not like you're gonna see anything...unless you want to", he smirked.

"Hobi!", I covered my face.

"Well I'm just letting you know you have permission. Anyways, shirt first", he smirked.

"Do I really have to do this?", I whined.

"Yep", he smirked.

I groaned and placed my hands on the hem of his shirt. My fingers lingered there for a couple of seconds before slowly lifting his shirt up. I blushed once I made contact with his chest. I cleared my throat and looked away. I was about to grab his shirt but he stopped me.

"Pants next", he said.

"But-"

"Ahhh...pants", he said.

I tried to keep calm as my hands were starting to unbutton his pants. I was struggling, the button won't go through the hole. After finally unbuttoning, I silently yelled when I saw his briefs. My cheeks turned red and I froze.

"Like what you see?"

I blinked rapidly as I noticed I was staring into his pants. I cleared my throat again and placed my fingers on the zipper. I closed my eyes and pulled down his pants.

"How are you gonna be able to put my clothes on me if your eyes are closed?", he asked.

"I'll deal with it somehow", I said.

I grabbed his pjs and quickly put them on him. He would mess with me a few times but I did it. I opened my eyes and realized he was a couple of inches away from me.

"Sooo..I gotta..um..get back to s-studying", I stared into his eyes but would glance at his lips as he licked them.

"Okay", he said.

"S-So don't come into my room and distract me", I said, backing up as he walked towards me.

"What would you be distracted from?", he whispered.

My back hit the wall and blushed as I realized the door was on the other side of the room. Hoseok placed his hand on my waist and smirked.

"Sleep with me", he said.

"W-What?? Are you crazy??", I asked with flushed cheeks.

"Relax. I didn't mean it that way...unless you want to then I'm okay with that."

I hit his chest, causing him to laugh. I swear I won't survive if I last another minute in here with him.

"I'm being serious though. Stay in here with me. Just for tonight", he said.

I stared into his eyes. They were sparkly. I tried not to smile but obviously failed.

"Okay..just for tonight", I said.

"Works for me", he smiled.

I playfully pushed him away and laid down on his bed. I felt him shift around behind me. His hand found its way towards mine and intertwined them together.

"Goodnight (y/n)."
"Goodnight Hobi."
______________________________

Guess who's getting their cast off tomorrow?? And guess who's coming all the way over here from Texas to visit??
I'm so excited☺️