Chapter 65 I Need You

Start from the beginning

He lift his hand up, proceeding to knock but a dog bark caught his attention and he turns around to see Yoongi with his brown dog, Holly. "Jungkook, you've been standing there for a while now." He blushes and scratches the nape of his neck, smiling when Holly started walking towards him with her tail wagging. He kneels down to pet her soft hair, giggling as she kisses his face while he continues to pet her. Yoongi smile softly at the scene in front of him and then glance up at the house before him. "Yoongi-hyung, I don't know what to do anymore."

"What do you mean?" The elder was shocked to see such a crestfallen face on the younger's face. "Taehyung won't listen to me. He's been avoiding me and when I told him how I've fallen for him halfway of our relationship, he doesn't believe me, hyung. I don't know what to do anymore, everything I say goes out one ear and out the other. Did I messed up that bad that he wouldn't listen to what I have to say anymore?"

Yoongi frown softly and the two proceed to walk together with a happy puppy in front of them. "Jungkook, you have to see from his perspective. He found out that the man he loved used him for 8 months and suddenly every memories you both created turns into lies in his eyes. Then he comes back with a different mindset and is reminded of the harsh memories, and you expect him to forgive you for that? Do you understand now what I'm saying?" Jungkook remains speechless while he kicks the pebble across the sidewalk, his eyes trailing over to Holly. Yoongi took this chance to grab his phone and then quietly place it back inside his pocket. After a few minutes later, he said, "I didn't know I would fall for him hyung. I regret doing the bet so bad, I want to start over and do things right again. How can I get him to see that I truly do want him to be my boyfriend again? Not for his looks but because his personality captivated me since we were youngsters and now...." He trails off, his expression sullen.

Holly the puppy glance up at Jungkook and proceed to place both of her paws on top of his feet, her tongue sticking out as she looks at him with her puppy eyes. Yoongi notices the gesture and chuckles. "She wants you to lift her up." Jungkook grins, the smile growing wider when she started to decorate his face with her kisses once more. "Jungkook, maybe you do have a chance to start things over with him. Start by earning his trust again and then proceed from there. I'm not saying it'll be easy to convince him right away so make sure you have the patience to do it."

Jungkook ponders for a bit, stroking Holly's soft brown fur as she licks his hand. "Yeah, you're right hyung. But how will I get him to talk to me? Everytime he sees me, he runs off and I can't run after him. I'm scared he'll get even more mad." He pouts and then snuggle his face against the puppy's soft fur, inhaling her sweet shampoo smell. They reached his house and he hands Yoongi back his dog, not before she proceeds to attack his face with wet kisses once more, making him feel slightly better for the blue mood he's been having all day today. He aimlessly kick another pebble and heads to his house, obviously sulking and Yoongi sigh.The boy was obviously in distress about it. "Jungkook."

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook replied softly, his thoughts on Taehyung. The urge to call him and hear his voice right now is too much and he refrains from reaching into his phone at the moment. A voice interrupted his thoughts and he blinked at the question. "How much to an extent are you willing to win his love back?" Jungkook's expression grew hard and he turns to face the elder, who eyes widen at the determinatives expression. "I'm willingly to do anything, hyung. I can't imagine how my life would be without him by my side and the day he agrees to be my potato lover again is the day I'll be the happiest guy in the whole world. There can only be one guy for me and that's him, hyung. I want my Tae Tae back and if he doesn't love me anymore, I-I understand. I just want him to be happy even if it's not m-me-" Jungkook starts crying. Yoongi quickly runs up to the younger and pulls him into a hug, the younger not hesitating to wrap his arms around the smaller frame and squeeze tight. Holly started whining and tried her best to climb up onto Jungkook to lick away his tears.