"But then since a year ago, all I could think of is the person who is right in front of me." Yoongi leans in and brush his lips against the other but Jimin suddenly pushed him back, shocking the elder. "Yoongi-hyung, p-please d-dont do this. If you pity me, I'm sorry but please don't. *Sniffs* I-I really like you and if you do this, I'll-" a pair of smooth lips touch his own and their mouth started moving a few seconds later, their tongues battling for domainance and both withdrew their mouth to breathe. Jimin's swollen lips, pink tinted cheeks and glossy eyes filled with lust drove Yoongi in an edge. "I'm not pitying you, Jimin. I. want. you." He drags the younger out of the house quickly, leading them to his car and proceeded to drive back to his home to continue the unfinished business. Neither male said a word for the atmosphere was hot and heavy, until Jimin piped up, wondering if he made the older mad.

"Y-Yoongi-hyung."

"Shut up." He ordered, reaching over to grip Jimin's thigh and he found out just how much he loves gripping those luscious thighs. Dirty thoughts started playing inside his mind and he unconsciously grips them harder, earning a whimper from the frightened mochi. " H-hyung, that hurts! A-are you mad?"

Why does it feel like forever to reach his house? "Jimin...," he growled lowly. "You don't know how bad you're turning me on right now with the way you're acting. Stop it." He tightens his hold on the steering wheel, trying his hardest to focus on the road. He almost drove them into a pole upon a hand coming in contact with his covered bulge. "But hyung, I'm turned on just as you are."

"Park Jimin, if you don't get your hand away from my crotch, we're going to have a big problem." Yoongi's warning only turns Jimin on even more since he's a masochist when in this state and he bit his lip, continuing to palm the bulge with his fingers, earning a sexy groan from the elder. "Jimin...what did I say?"

"I'm sorry, Yoongi-hyung, it's just you had a problem and I thought maybe I could help you fix it right now,"'Jimin lowered his voice at the end and suddenly the car stops at Yoongi's house, Jimin feeling excitement running in his veins. He didn't know what to expect but all he knows right now is that he really wants to suck Yoongi off to the heavens now. He groaned as his little pepper grew harder with each passing second.

"Inside my house. Now." Yoongi watches the struggling male dashes inside the house with him following close behind. He pushes the mochi into his room and walked calmly to his bed, sitting down while crossing his arms as he stares lustfully at Jimin. The shorter male could only shudder in anticipation.

"Strip for me." Yoongi's low voice drove him insane and he slowly took off his shirt, revealing his abs, never breaking eye contact with cold ones. He bit his lip as he reaches for his belt, unbuckling it slowly while moving his body in a wave motion, smirking slightly as the lust intensified in Yoongi's eyes. "Come here." The elder demanded and Jimin was quick to obey, standing between Yoongi's legs, biting his lip in the process.

Yoongi's eyes travel from the boy's face until it reaches his delicious abs. He slowly leans in and lick a strip of Jimin's abs and bit on the skin, making sure to leave a mark while massaging the Jibooty. Jimin moans and lightly fist the black hair male, whining when the older pulled back. "Take off those pants."

Jimin nodded, his face flushed and eyes filled with lust. "Y-yes, hyung." He gasp when his back suddenly hits the bed, the elder hovering above him. "That's master to you, Park Jimin. You're taking to long so now, I'll have to finish the job." In one swift motion, Jimin is now in his boxers while watching Yoongi strips in front of him. "Are you ready to be pleasure by me, baby boy?"