Jimin nodding, his eyes widening. "Hyung, you like someone??" His eyes grew into saucers when he saw the elder smiling. He hasn't seen Jackson genuine smile since he got here and his curiosity intensified when he saw adoration in Jackson's eyes. 

"Yeah...but the idiot doesn't know it. I have to wait for my chances before I can act. She's pretty stubborn sometimes, though. A pain in the ass too...but a hot pain in the ass," he muttered, chuckling. Jimin couldn't contain his curiosity now. 

"No way, you really do like someone? I thought you were the hit and run type of guy!," Jimin exclaimed, biting into his lunch. Jackson chuckle before chugging the rest of his soda and throwing it to the side. 

"Yeah, I mean I only did that to forget my feelings for her but at the end of the day, I realized...I really like her and I couldn't stop thinking about her. But I was too late, she's in a relationship and from what I see.....things are changing," Jackson frowned. Jimin ate the remaining of his lunch before wiping his mouth with a napkin, his mind forgotten about Yoongi.

"I see. Is she a student here, hyung? What does she look like? What's her name?," Jimin asked excitedly. Jackson chuckle as he pats Jimin's back, causing him to burp. "A curious mochi, I see! Well, she's not a student here at our school. But I see her every day when I'm not at school, so that's fine....even if I have to see her with her man," he said bitterly. "She's tall, medium length brown hair, likes red lipsticks, skinny, and knows how to flirt. She likes to rap too and used to be close to....Namjoon."

"Oh, jinjja? Whoa, she sounds really pretty. Maybe you can ask Namjoon-hyung to hook you guys up but if it doesn't work, then I'm sorry hyung, maybe you should move on if she's happy with someone else. You'll be in pain for a while but time will heal." Jimin offered a comforting pat on the back. Easy for him to say. Jackson suddenly stood up and stretch, releasing a loud burp as he rubs his stomach. "Jimin-ah. When I want something, I get. I'll find a way to snatch her from that guy. He's no good for her anyways. Sometimes, you gotta play dirty to get what you want. Namjoon wouldn't help me...he'll probably kill me if he finds out who my crush is, considering they used to be so damn close. Anyways, I'm gonna go head back inside, you coming?"

Jimin shook his head. "I'll go in later. I want to clear my head too." Jackson nodded, turning around as he bid Jimin a wave before heading inside. 

As Jackson walks into the building, his frown deepens as he walks toward the staircase. "Mark Tuan." 

Mark jumped and turned around. Well, speak of the devil. He's been thinking about Jackson since their last encounter hadn't gone so well. He felt like he should explain it to Jackson what he meant but at the same time, he worries that it could lead to something disastrous. 

"Jackson Wang," he replied, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. Neither said a word until Jackson stepped closer. "It's been months since we spoke. Are you ready to tell me what you meant the last time we spoke?" Jackson asked, his eyes glaring into the other's hesitant eyes. 

Mark broke the eye contact. It was becoming too intense for him. Reluctantly, he nodded and gestured Jackson to follow him, to which the shorter male obliged. They were in the empty music room and Mark took a seat at the piano, his thumbs hovering against each other as he sorts out the right words in his head. Meanwhile, Jackson waited by the window stand, his eyes staring holes onto the taller male. He was about to open his mouth until Mark finally utters out the truth. 

"Jackson, back when we were in middle school, you had this huge crush on this guy, Dong Young-Bae. The new guy that just moved from New York. In a short amount of time, he became popular and joined the gang, called Big Bang," Mark started, his eyes never leaving the ground. He could see Jackson shifting his body towards him with his arms crossed.