Chapter 16 Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Hi there sexy, we're actually new here and have no idea what to order. Do you have any recommendations for us?," Hobi smirked, leaning towards the waiter. Jin internally face palm at how flirty Hobi was being, something Jin could never do since he was so freaking shy. Meanwhile, Taehyung was eyeing the dessert menu already, no longer paying attention to the waiter. The hot waiter smirked and lean closer to the boys, his mint breath dangerously close to Jin's face, causing him to blush mad. "Well, how about I go back into the kitchen and give you guys your drink? I'm sure you all are quite thirsty right now." Jin noticed how he emphasizes the word thirsty and shyly looked up, catching his stare again. The hot waiter chuckled and leaned back up, pen and notebook ready to jot down.

"So what drinks would you like, boys?"

"Apple Juice, please!", Taehyung said and blush when the waiter chuckled. "Cute."

"I'd like a pink lemonade, please." Hobi winked.

Jin bit his lips and looked down, unable to hide the blush that was still on his face because the damn waiter wouldn't take his eyes off of him. But his thoughts reverted back to Namjoon and he felt himself calm down a bit. That's right, I have Namjoon now. I shouldn't be acting this way towards another guy. Must stay loyal! That's my motto. He glances up and said, "I'd like a soybean drink please." He gulped as he watches the waiter jot down their order, licking his lips and then placed the notebook back into his pocket. "Coming right up! Be back in a sec," and he went to the kitchen, unaware of the two pair of eyes looking at his butt.

"Man that ass though. Oh my god, Jin-hyung did you hear how deep his voice was?" Hobi fan himself, smiling. Jin chuckled and shaked his head. "I caught him staring at me a while ago," Jin admitted, looking anywhere but at Hobi, who was grinning at him.

"Jinja? No way? why didn't you go talk to him or ask for his number, hyung! He's literally so fine," Hobi gushed, eyes sparkling. "Yeah he was Jin hyung, why don't you go after him and forget about that prick Namjoon?" Taehyung piped in, looking at him while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah hyung, you still like that bastard Kim Namjoon? Didn't you tell me he's close friends with that bully who hurts you and Tae? Why do you still like him?", Hobi said, glaring at Jin who was fidgeting in his seat.

"But he's not even that bad! He's not exactly a bully like Jackson, he's a nice guy! It's all just an act!," Jin defended, crossing his arm. "Beside....I-I'm dating-"

"Here are your drinks, boys!," the hot waiter place their drinks on their table and the three musketeers said their thanks. Jin took a sip of his soybean drink, wondering if it was a good idea to tell them that he and Namjoon were an item now. I know Tae is gonna be happy for me, but Hobi might get mad....he'll probably say that was stupid of me to become the popular's boyfriend because what if word spreads?

A hand slammed on the table, startling Jin. He glared at the culprit who was grinning cheekily. "Hobi what was that for, you scared me!, Wait where did that waiter go? We didn't order our food yet!"

"I already did, since you spaced out. Anyways, what were you saying?"

Jin fidgets in his seat again and said "I said I'm dating Namjoon." Hobi and Taehyung choked on their drink. "Yah don't die on me, I won't be able to carry you two up, I'm fat enough!" Jin joked. Hobi and Taehyung burst out laughing before getting back to the point.

Tae spoke up first. "You're dating Namjoon?! What! When!?"

"Shhhhh! Keep your voice down, it's suppose to be a secret!"

Hobi frowned. "A secret? Why?" He didn't like this, knowing Jin was going out with Namjoon.

"Namjoon told me that if word spreads out, his "fan base" will come after me and hurt me even more. He didn't want that so he told me to keep it a secret," Jin replied, smiling as he recalls the memory.

"When did this happen?" Taehyung excitingly asked, fully interested.

"On valentine's day...." Jin answered, blushing.

"Awww jinja!? That's so romantic!" Taehyung exclaimed, smiling his boxer smile. "Hyung I told you that you were going to get him soon! And you did! I'm s-sho p-proud of y-you, my best friend finally got that D!!," Tae faked sob, and Hobi burst out laughing at Jin's expression.

Jin felt his face go red but couldn't surpress that bubble laughter rising in his throat, and all three were now laughing so hard. Their food came and the smell was amazing. Everyone dug in, not saying much since they were pretty hungry.

"So Hobi hyung, how was Japan?" Taehyung asked, chewing his noodles.

"Oh it was great! I practically ate everything there and saw this cute guy who had blonde hair and my god, let me tell you. He was hot. Met him at a park, got his number and after 3 months of us talking, he disappeared without a word. I was devastated...," Hobi muttered, his eyes glue back to his almost finished noodles.

Jin and Taehyung stopped eating and looked at their friend. He placed a hand on top of Hobi who smiled at him, grateful for the gesture. "What happened?"

"I don't know, to be honest. We were having a good time, us talking and because of our busy schedule, we met in person only three times. Hell, hyung, I love hearing his voice. He loved the way I dance too and so we would sing and dance together. But suddenly, his...mood changes. He wasn't contacting me as much as before so I assumed he was even more busy...and I didn't like that. I called, text and nothing. He dissapeared like dust and I never heard from him again."

Jin noticed Hobi's eyes were glossy and held his hand. "What's his name Hobi?" He asked softly. Hobi wiped away his tears and smiled when Taehyung wrapped his arm around him. "I'll tell you when I get home, hyung. Let's finish this first! It's delicious!"

"Okay."

After the trio finished eating, Jin decided to pay for their food while Taehyung and Hobi went to the his car. He saw Hobi tripped and laugh when Tae ran over to help him up, but ending up sliding down and falling on his butt. Stifling a laugh, he walks over to the counter to pay the bill and froze when the hot waiter was standing in front of him.

Jin quickly took out his cash and place it in the counter, avoiding eye contact. That stare was so intense, it was making Jin sweat.

"I hope you guys had a great time here at Ramenlicious. Please come back soon, Jin." The hot waiter said, and winked at him.

"H-how do you know my name?" Jin, stop stuttering damn it!

"Your friends called you that a while ago. It's cute, Jinnie." The waiter smirked, loving at how flustered the other boy was. Before Jin could tell the guy he already has a boyfriend, the hot waiter was now standing in front of him, whispering in his ears.

"Call me or text me sometimes. I would love to hear that sweet voice again." The waiter said, shoving a piece of paper into his pocket and walked away.

Jin looked down at the note and his eyes widen. He shoved the note into his pocket and ran to his car, ignoring his friends endless questions.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Call me.
-Choi Seung-hyun

Can you guys figure out who that hot waiter is? ;) stay tune for more. Please vote, share, and comment! love ya! Xoxo 😚