Chapter 15 Decisions

Start from the beginning

Jin's eyes widen. "A-and what w-would that be?" Why was he stuttering? And why is Taehyung staring at his lips? Oh my god, is he gonna...? Suddenly Taehyung made eye contact and smiled his boxer smile, and buried his face in Jin's chest. Jin laid there confused before he realized what that present was. "YAH GET OFF OF ME, YOU STINKY BRAT!"

Taehyung guffawed loudly and immediately got off of Jin and ran outside with Jin hot on his heels.

"Do you like your present hyung?! I ate beans the other days JUST FOR YOU!" 

"YAH YOU PABO WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU! You farted on my Princess Peach bed!"

"It's just Princess peach, who cares?!"

"ExCUSEE ME?! Come back here!" 

~~ 

The hallway was packed with couples holding hands and Namjoon was nervous. He didn't know why he was nervous since he had no problem asking people out on a date, but this time, it was different. Even if he's doing it for a bet, he still felt nervous. He kept reminding himself that there was nothing special about Kim Seokjin, so why the hell was his heart beating so fast? Because he hadn't bought a gift for anyone since that person, and that was a long time ago.  He was currently holding a single rose that was intended for Jin, but a swarm of girls kept coming up to him, asking who was his valentine. Suddenly, the bell rang and all the girls whined and went to their classes, letting Namjoon breathe a relieved sigh. He became tense when he realized Taeyeon and her girls were now in front of him, making him internally groaned. He saw that a bunch of guys was staring at him with envy and jealousy, and he leaned back against the locker, watching Taeyeon standing too close for his own liking. He admits that she's pretty hot but since he was 16 and bisexual, he was slowly starting to lean toward on dating guys more ever since he got cheated on by his first love, which did NOT end in well whatsoever. If he wasn't keen on dating guys, he would've loved how Taeyeon was throwing herself at him, but it makes him want to gag. 

"Namjoonie, who's that rose for?" Taeyeon asked him, swirling a hair on her finger. She was sticking out her chest, making him shuffle to the side. She was staring at him through her eyelashes and Namjoon rolled his eyes. "It's for a certain someone." 

Taeyeon's eyes seem to lit up on that. "Jinja? Who is that "certain someone", Namjoonie? Is she pretty? cute? Who does she look like?" 

Namjoon shoved her away and went to his locker. "None of your business. Go to class already," he replied back, not bothering to look back at all. He made it to his locker and opened it, revealing a ton of chocolate and letters. He smirked and grab a chocolate box in his locker and ripped out the name, not really caring who it came from. He heard voices coming from the end of the hallway and glance up, seeing his target--about to be boyfriend. Jin was getting closer and he quickly closes his locker shut and hid the rose and chocolate behind his back. Meanwhile, Taeyeon went up to him again and he scowled. He needed her to go away to ask Jin but she looked like she wasn't going to go away soon, so he ignored her and went straight to Jin. It's time. 

"Yah Namjoon! How dare you ignored me! Just you watch, I'll make you pay!", Taeyeon shouted at him before angrily turning her heels away, stomping off with her girls. Namjoon rolled his eyes at her dramatic self and strolled toward the two boys, his eyes on his target--boyfriend. He really needed to stop calling Jin his target. 

Jin and Taehyung were in the middle of discussing what to bake for today and how much chocolate they should buy when Namjoon grabbed Jin's hand, leaving Taehyung to stand there, stunned at what just occurred. 

"What the-?! Namjoon, what are you doing?! Let me go! I didn't do anything!", Jin cried, trying to free himself from Namjoon's iron grip. Am I getting weak or is everyone just stronger?!