I smirked and sat down on the middle of the bed.

Dibs.

I took out my phone and started texting my friend.

"Hey! So what happened? Why did he call you in?"

"You are not gonna believe the hell I'm gonna go through this weekend. I have to stay in bts' dorm and make amends with Yoongi. I even have to share a room with him. I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"Oh well who knows. Maybe you and Yoongi will be close friends again. I know how much you miss him."

"That's not the point. He hasn't said one word to me since I saw him. I doubt we'll be friends again. I'm gonna rest for a bit. I'm tired I'll call you later."

I put my phone aside and sighed. I laid down and felt my eyes getting heavy.

*1:00am*

I woke up sweating and out of breath.
Stupid dream leave me alone already!

"Are you okay?"

I looked to my left to see Yoongi sitting on the small couch with papers surrounding him.

"I'm fine", I said plainly.

He didn't move a muscle. He kept looking at me.

I looked down at the papers that were around him.
Must be working on his music. He hasn't changed a bit.

I turned around and fell back asleep.
This is gonna be a long weekend.

The next day wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I found it weird how Yoongi would act towards me. He would talk to me but only with small sentences. Everyone was surprised also.

That night was also weird. Not because of what he did but what I did.

I was sitting on the bed, staring at Yoongi struggling to get comfortable on the small couch he has in his room. I bit my lip because I felt bad.

"Do you...wanna sleep on the bed?", I asked him.

"No it's fine", he said as his long legs dangled on the arm rest.

"I don't mind sharing. I mean, it is your bed and we are sharing the room", I said.

He sighed and walked towards the bed.

We awkwardly looked at each other as it got quiet. I cleared my throat and turned around. I swear I can feel myself blushing.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I felt a tight grip around my waist. I slowly turned to find a sleeping Yoongi close to my neck.

I tried not to wake him up so I slowly got his wrist and removed his arm from my waist. I bit my lip as I looked at his face. He looks more tired than before.

~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to go visit the lake. It's been months since I've been there.

I sat down on the grass and felt the cold wind hit my face. This place hasn't changed a bit.

"(Y/n)?"

I looked behind me to find Yoongi standing there.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I needed to go somewhere to relax", I said looking back at the lake.

He sat next to me, doing the same thing I'm doing.

"So you came here?", he asked again, trying to hide a smile. I nodded.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working on your music? I thought that was important to you", I said, rolling my eyes.

"(Y/n), about that, I really wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to yell at you. Since that day, I couldn't focus on anything else", he said.

"You told me you hate me and to get out of your life. You didn't mean to say that?? Then why did you say it?? Yesterday you were acting as if nothing happened. That really bothered me", I said to him, trying to not let the anger show.

"I'm sorry, I just acted out when you dropped coffee all over my work. It took me a long time to write those songs", he said.

"Yea, your work is much more important than anything I know", I said, looking away.

"I didn't mean it like that. Look I know you won't care, mostly because you're already with someone, but the reason why I've been able to write those songs is because of you. I loved you back then and I still love you now. I haven't been able to write one decent song. I'm really sorry", he looked deeply into my eyes.

My cheeks were burning, probably showing a shade of bright pink. I nervously bit my lip and played with my fingers. I didn't want to believe him but the look in his eyes says he's telling the truth.

"Um...I'm not actually with anybody. There's only one person I really like and I wasn't sure till now if he felt the same", I said, showing off a coy smile.

"Oh", he said in a very low tone. I think he got the wrong message.

I pulled him into a kiss which caught him by surprise. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes before it got intense. When we pulled away, we were both red. We looked over to see a couple of turtles.

"Well look at that, a couple of turtles mating", he said.

"I knew it. I knew it would be difficult for the males", I said.

He laughed and pulled me in for another kiss.
______________________________

I easily get distracted.