Chapter 11

Rolling over in bed that morning Sam stretched an arm out dropping it around her waist. "Morning you..." Emma turned to face him with a smile as she leant closer and pressed a kiss against his lips. "Morning..." Sam lifted his head resting it on his hand as he looked down over her.

Emma smiled as he watched her happily, a hand running down her waist. "What you said before, did you really mean it?" Sam looked at her with knowing eyes understanding exactly what she was referring to. "Yes I meant it... I love you Emma." The smile only grew on her face as she moved an arm up around his neck bringing him down to meet her lips desperately.

-----------------------------------------------

As the sunlight broke through the window Connie lay on her back lifting her arms as she yawned beginning to wake. A strong arm grasped her waist pulling her to him as she turned with a laugh. "Morning you-" "Good morning gorgeous..." She leant up pushing her lips against his before laying her head to the pillow.

Greg propped himself up to look down, his eyes running over her body. His hand roamed her body lowering over her hip and down her thigh. It sent vibrations through her as he lay against her kissing her neck. Connie lifted a hand to his hair as she smirked, a moan escaping her lips before she spoke.

"What you said last night, did you really mean that?" Greg lifted his head to look down at her beside him. Placing a hand to her cheek he smiled slowly with a nod. "Yeah, yeah I meant it... I love you Connie, I was an idiot for ever thinking I didn't." Connie's eyes bore into his as she snaked a hand behind his neck.

He moved down to her lips as she kissed him fiercely, the hunger growing between them until she parted from his lips. "I love you too." Their eyes met as she saw the surprise in his at her words. He didn't waste a second longer before letting his lips collide with hers again as he pulled her above him.

The morning breezed by easily as Connie wandered into the kitchen wearing her dressing gown loosely. Turning on the coffee machine she turned around in time to see Greg stumble downstairs. "Anyone would think you'd only just woken up." He smirked stepping closer to her as his arms went around her waist.

Connie leaned back against the side as he looked to her sleepily. "Do you have to get up now, can't we just go back to bed again?" "No because I have paperwork to do, and you have a shift to get ready for." She pushed a hand to his chest as he groaned while she moved to the coffee machine moving her mug from beneath and setting another there.

Greg picked up Connie's mug taking a sip as she twisted round. "Hey! That's mine-" "Oh, was it?" She moved after him as he held it a little higher out of her reach. Pouting she tried reaching again before giving up. Instead she pressed her lips against his causing him to lower her hands.

Connie broke from him taking her mug back with a smirk. She drank her coffee as he snaked his arms around her waist pressing his lips to her neck from behind. "Greg?" "Hmm..." "Work?" He grunted continuing with his advances while she rolled her head back to his shoulder. "Come on, you'll be late..."

He broke from her as she stepped away from him. Looking back she held a hand out to him. "At least shower before you leave?" He looked to see the sly glimmer in her eye before rushing forwards after her, picking her up as he kissed her moving back upstairs.

-----------------------------------------------

Emma lay across the sofa with her head resting in Sam's lap while he scrolled through his phone. Moving his eyes past his phone he looked down at Emma as she sat up. "Everything okay?" "Everything's fine..." She leaned into Sam, her lips pushing to his before pulling back. "I just need a drink, want one?"

She got up from the sofa moving into the kitchen as he watched her. "No I'm good... I have a shift this afternoon-" "Will you be home tonight?" He stood up walking into the kitchen as he took something to eat out of the fridge. "Course I'll be home." She rolled her eyes with a smile as she spun around to face him. "How about you, aren't you out tonight?"

Shaking her head she moved close to stand before him. "I cancelled this morning." "What? Why?" Emma shrugged placing her hands to the counter behind her. "I'm so sick, can't you tell? I really think I need a doctor..." Sam smirked as she moved forwards, his hands dropping to her thighs as he lifted her up walking back through the flat to their bedroom.