Nintendo Nightmares (8)

Reina: Here's another part of Nintendo Nightmares.

I'm pretty sure that Chris should be dead by now.

Chapter 8: I'm... Safe?

Chris

I felt like I was floating. I felt like I was slipping in and out of conciousness constantly, vaguely aware of the conversations going on around me.

"Is... alri..."

"Where... found?"

"I'll... Don't... stupid..."

"... food... her..."

After what seemed like a hundred years, I slowly opened my eyes. A white ceiling was the first thing I saw. I was on a rather comfortable bed, and the room was a bit bright, with tables and cabinets here and there zooming in and out of focus. I shut my eyes, then slowly opened them again.

Am I in heaven? I asked myself.

I attempted to get up, but someone gently pushed me back down.

"Don't move, miss," a female voice said as I was laying back down. "You'll get hurt."

I looked at the source of the voice. A female about my age stared back. She had braided blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She smiled and tilted her head, and that is when I realized that she was wearing a maid costume.

"Huh?" I replied back.

"You're lucky to be alive. Our friend M- Seriously, TC?" She stopped mid sentence and glared at someone behind her. "Chicken soup?"

"Hey," a girl with uneven platinum blonde hair replied as she entered the room and placed the soup on the table. "It was the boss's idea. You try telling him that." She leaned to side, placing a hand on her hip. She was wearing a white tank and pink shorts. I blinked, trying to remember if I had met her before. Did I see her at the beach before?

"That seems wrong," the maid commented, snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't know why, but it feels wrong for me to handle chicken soup."

Surfer Chick threw her hands in the air. "How am I supposed to know? Maybe because of who we are we think it's awkward."

"Were," the maid emphasized sadly.

"Is the girl awake?" A young boy asked from the door, interrupting the conversation. I couldn't see him because the maid was blocking my view of the door.

"She is, BB," Surfer Chick replied. "She just woke up."

"Ok. She's fine!" He yelled as he to the corridor. The maid stifled a laugh.

"I told him not to yell," Surfer Chick grumbled as she handed the soup to the boy, who sprinted off.

"What can I say? That's just BB, TC," the maid replied.

I gasped and edged away from Surfer Chick. She frowned. "Is something wrong?"

No way.

This was impossible.

I must be hallucinating this.

There is no logical explanation for what is happening, but it's true.

Toy Chica was now a human.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screeched as I fell off the bed. I scrambled away from her until I was backed into a corner. My hands began to reach from something to grab, and within seconds I was gripping a wrench in my hands.

Toy Chica slowly approached me. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Lies!" I spat back. "How do I know that you're not going to stuff me into a Freddy suit when I look away?"