Summaries of Stories

Reina: Here's a few summaries of stories that I never wrote or that I have yet to write.

----

To Break Free From A Shadow

Summary: Alice Edgely has spent her entire life believing that her sister Stephanie is dead. But a meeting with a certain skeleton detective will force her to face a world- and a secret- that may shatter her life.

Fandom: Skulduggery Pleasant

---

Jurassic Facitites: Australia

Summary: After Jurassic World, everyone thought that it would be the end of Dinosaur theme parks. Yet one of the Masarani facilities didn't hear about this incident... First of the Jurassic Facilities Series.

Fandom: Jurassic Park

-----

Summary: To lose everything in a blink of an eye changes everything. Some people adapt and attempt to move on. Others fight back. In a struggle between several kingdoms, will these shadow princesses fight for their kingdoms- or will they ignore the struggle to live in luxury?

Fandom: Cinderella and Beauty & the Beast X-Over

----

Gray's My Housekeeper?

Summary: On a mission, Lucy's leg may or may not have been broken by Natsu and Gray because they were fighting (again). To make up for it, they decide to help her out at home. Except Erza may or may not have had other people help Lucy before they arrive....

Fandom: Fairy Tale

----

The Celestial Mage Twins

Summary: Lucian and Lucy, heirs to the Heartfilia Kozern, have fled to Magnolia to join Fairy Tale... Only to find an empty guild hall! What happened to Fairy Tale? Where did everybody go? AU

Fandom: Fairy Tale