Shattered Cyberspace (3)

Reina: Here's the third chapter for Shattered Cyberspace.... I don't have any more chapters for this story.

Chapter 3: Cyber Fabulous is a fake

Link

I woke up with my head throbbing. Groaning, I slowly got up. I thought that I was at home for a second, but the black and green sky snapped me out of it. I blinked. Was it me, or did the green sky turn a bit blue?

After a few minutes of surveying the sky (it was changing colors), I moved my eyes to survey my surroundings. I was still in Cyber Hyrule, and nothing else had changed. I sighed, and left the town I was in.

Rustle, rustle.

I looked at the nearby bushes. There was something in there, and I want to see what was there.

I approached the bush slowly as it continued to rustle. Parting the bushes, I gave a quiet gasp.

It was a male Pikachu, happily nibbling on an apple. I couldn't help but smile at the Pokémon. Part of me wanted to catch him, but I decided to leave him alone for the time being. The Pikachu was content eating, and I didn't have a way to really catch this Pikachu. Sighing, I moved away from the bushes as quietly as I could and began to walk down the path to the forest.

"Well, this is quite amusing," a voice behind me declared.

I whipped around. "Ghirahim." I spat at the ground.

"It is good to see you Link- or should I say, Cyber Hero?"

"If that's the case, are you Cyber Fabulous?" I replied with a smirk. It was pure guesswork on my part, and part of me knew that it probably wasn't Ghirahim, but I wanted to see if I could mess with his mind.

Ghirahim looked enraged. "That stupid Cyber Reaper! They know that my name is Cyber Demon Lord, but they spread that rumor around, and now I'm the laughing stock of Cyberspace!"

I blinked. Technically, I was right and wrong about Cyber Fabulous, but that murderous glare in Ghirahim's eyes made me regret my decision. "Oh, um... Sorry?"

Ghirahim leered at me. "Normally, I would reprimand you as I slowly kill you, but considering who you are and how you will affect this world, I'll kill you instead."

"What?" I managed before Ghirahim summoned his sword and lunged at me. I raised my shield up, blocking the attack. The force of the sword, however, flung me backwards. I hit the ground hard, but jumped back up instantly. I pulled a bow out and shoot at Ghirahim.

"What do I have to do with this world?" I yelled as I pulled my sword out again.

"You can save this world from Demise," Ghirahim spat as he threw a dagger at me. I ducked and he continued to talk. "But I suspect it's something else, knowing Cyber Reaper."

"Who the hell is Cyber Reaper?"

"One of the three admins," Ghirahim answered as he swung his sword towards me. "The three rulers of Cyber Space- Cyber Loki, Cyber Shadow, and Cyber Reaper- are the gods of this world. Cyber Shadow created this world, Cyber Loki filled this place with locations that he thought were beautiful in his eyes, while Cyber Reaper created people to fill this place. Together, the three of them set up the rules for the place, along with allocating power to those they felt deserve it, provided that they were allowed into the system." Ghirahim glowered. "Yet they sensed Demise, they attempted to destroy him, but Cyber Reaper nearly died when she fought him alone when the others were trying to prevent mahem from the outside. In retaliation, Demise was sealed away. And when I arrived, Cyber Loki thought that I was too much trouble to exist here. He tried to kill me, but I escaped."

"These guys sound like the goddesses that created Hyrule," I replied as I kept parrying Ghirahim's attacks.

Ghirahim cursed. "Now that you mention it, you're right. So now I have to kill them."

I frowned. "Why did you tell me this? Shouldn't you have hidden this information from me?"

"This info doesn't really help you," Ghirahim sighed. "This is more or less common knowledge, and I didn't really reveal anything too important. Oh well. It was fun chatting with you, but it's time for you to go to hell."

Ghirahim raised his blade high, only to get electrocuted by a lightning bolt. He began to swear as he dropped his sword. I spun around and ran. I was exhausted from the fight, but Ghirahim had been radiating power that wanted to suck me in whole. I was lucky to have kept a straight mind during the fight.

Another bolt of lightning struck Ghirahim. I looked ahead at his assailant. The Pikachu waved to me and jumped onto my shoulder. I smiled. "Hey there, little guy."

"Pika-Pika!" He replied, still nibbling on his apple.

I heard an angry screech from behind. Ghirahim was after us, and he was beyond angry. He occasionally teleported to catch up, only to occasionally trip on obstacles.

Sighing, I pulled a bomb out and threw it at him. He dodged it, and began to chase faster. I urged myself to go faster, as the Pikachu electrocuted Ghirahim again.

Ghirahim stumbled backwards, but continued to give chase. I jumped over rocks and logs, while ducking tree branches. The Pikachu, having finished his apple, proceeded to throw the core at Ghirahim's feet. The Cyber Demon Lord tripped and fell on his face. Satisfied, the Pikachu took a banana out and began to peel it. After he ate the banana, he also threw the banana peel at Ghirahim, who proceeded to trip on it as well.

"Neat," I replied, impressed with the Pikachu's balance on my shoulders and his attacks.

"Pika!" The Pikachu replied happily.

I looked ahead. There was a dead end, surrounded by rock. I stopped, nearly tripping on several rocks as I did so. I whipped around, my sword in hand as Pikachu fired up his cheeks with electricity.

Ghirahim walked slowly towards us. He was covered with dirt and leaves, which really made him angry and pathetically looking. He pulled out a second sword.

"You insolent fool," he spat.

"I was kind of hoping that you would impale yourself with your sword, I confessed, slightly disappointed.

Ghirahim snarled. "And for that, I will kill your beloved Pokémon first."

Before he could teleport closer, a rocket appeared from the top of the mountain and aimed at Ghirahim. He teleported away before he could get hit. I looked up to see who it was.

It was a black helicopter, piloted by a lady in a blue suit and blonde hair. The person by the open door was a small brunette with pearly white wings. In his hands was a rocket launcher.

"Grab my hand!" He shouted as he reached out.

I reached up as the helicopter landed closer. The boy grasped my hand and lifted me up, along with Pikachu. As soon as we got on, the lady pressed a button. The helicopter began to ascend, and I was safe for now.

"Thanks for saving me," I told the boy as the doors closed.

"No problem," he replied.

Pikachu saw some apples nearby, and launched himself at them. I chuckled as he began to nibble on them.

"Who are you?" I asked the boy as Pikachu began to sing.

"I am Pit, better known as Cyber Archangel."

"And I'm Cyber Alien Hunter," the woman replied, "but you can call me Samus or Samus Aran."

"Please to meet you," I told them. "I'm Link, but apparently I'm Cyber Hero."

Pit gasped as the woman's eyes widened. I frowned. "Is something wrong?"

Samus pressed a button. "Cyber Ace Pilot? It's me, Cyber Alien Hunter. We found him."