Story Help

I'm debating what story I should put up next, so I'm going to ask you guys for help. If there's a story you like, please vote for it by commenting.

I'll start with the name, the fandom, the story's summary, and any extra notes I have to make. Some stories might be edited (ie, I'll add in Smash Bros in another fandom) while others will be cleaned up for errors.

Now, let's begin!

----------

Name: Warriors of Smash

Fandom: Super Smash Bros.

Summary: Before Master Hand can start the next tournament, the Manor is attacked by the Subspace Army. Frazzled by the attack, he decides to have his fighters take down his army.

However, the only way to defeat the darkness is to enter the darkness.

Note: I'm currently rewriting this story. It was out of pace and was being written as the characters for Sm4sh were being announced. It'll also have a heavy emphasis on the Fire Emblem characters and my OC Isa (she's telling the story), but there will be chapters from other points of view, such as Samus and Dark Pit.

-------------

Name: Shadow Dimensions

Fandom: Maximum Ride

Summary: While on a trip to Japan, disaster strikes and the Flock is captured with the exception of Iggy. Battered and bruised, Iggy sets off to save his family from the darkness that took them. With the help of old acquaintances and new allies, Iggy will have to navigate through trials that have left many dead. Will Iggy survive? Or will he perish tragically?

Note: Another story I'm rewriting. Sadly, even I don't know what's going on at the moment. I do know that half of the characters disappeared randomly.

---------

Name: The Survivor Among the Dead

Fandom: Attack on Titan

Summary: Dr. Hanji Zoe has tried to cure the Titan disease for months. She can't figure out how to get rid of the parasite out of the victims, and every single patient she tried to cure has died. That is, until she meets Eren Jäger, who has been infected by the Titan disease and is immune. And so begins the quest of many heroes...

Note: Despite the title and summary, there is a lot of comedy and very little zombie fighting. Also, not scientifically accurate and Eren's name keeps getting spelled differently.

-------

Name: Assassinate the 104th!

Fandom: Attack on Titan

Summary: When Mikasa was 9, the Military Police killed her parents before her eyes, and she swore to avenge them as she stood before her burning house. Six years later, she thought that she was one step from avenging her parents. Her parents could now rest in peace. Fate, however, decided to make her start from square one again.

Note: I'm editing this story as well, as Mikasa is a wimpy wanna-be killer. It's not graphic though, and followed the manga to the point that it got boring.

-----------------

Name: A Shattered World

Fandom: Hetalia

Summary: In rapid succession, countries are forgetting who they are and disappear without a trace or anyone else remembering them. To prevent further disasters, a team is created to prevent anymore disappearances. Yet how can they do this impossible feat if no one can remember anything?