Which is better? (Story Ideas)

Okay, so I have some more story ideas (not counting the branches of fate or the Spanish translations of my stories), but only one of them will make it (for now). Can you guys help me pick one?

1. Intertwined Fates

Summary: Basically, my OC Isa and her friends Starr Kagamine and Candy Kagamine are forced into an arena where they have to fight for their lives, and they have to get help from the Fire Emblem characters. Candy and Starr belong to candy_vocaloid_02.

2. The Ballet of Sorrow

Summary: A Laslow/Inigo x Reader fanfic. You, the reader, are a ballerina of Ylisse, where you met Laslow/Inigo. Tragically, you get injured two days before opening night, so you have to figure out what happened.

3. The Swordsman in Black Armor

Summary: A Xander x Reader fanfic. Your character is training to become a retainer, and you fall for Xander. However, he already has a girlfriend, and you become his retainer. But if you date Xander, you lose your job.

4. Ripped Through Time

Summary: inspired by Legends of Tomorrow. Grima sense evil (he's a good guy here) and attempts to convince the Time Sages to stop it, but the only one who will listen is Corrin, so she has to create a time to help her. I don't know who will be her team, but character suggestions are welcome.

5. Magic Inc!

Summary: Bayonetta is Sakamoto's mom, and they work for Magic Inc. They handle many magical problems with flair, and if you, the readers, need any help for anything, they will help.

6. Fire Emblem High School Host Club

Summary: Ouran High School Host Club with Fire Emblem Characters. Takumi is Tamaki, Roy is Honey, Ike is Mori, Leo is Kyoya, Chrom and Marth are Karou and Hikaru, and Corrin is Haruhi.

7. Emblem Academy

Summary: This might be a roleplay. Basically, the Fire Emblem characters are teachers.

Some of my other stories will be up later, and so will another book of one-shots.

Please pick your favorite(s)!