Random GMR? Chapter

Here's the chapter. I'm wondering if I should add it in at an earlier point in Ghirahim's My Roommate?

If you guys have questions about what's happening don't hesitate to ask!

Reina: Welcome back.

Link: *smacks Reina upside the head* You say that all the time!

Reina: I know that, so it wasn't necessary to hit me. If anything, go hit Ghirahim.

Link: Haha. Very funny, considering that I know what his issues are, as I have read the next few chapters. They've shocked me.

Reina: Spoil it to the readers and I swear to Hylia that I will write you in a pink sparkly dress with lace and ribbons, place a giant poofy bow on your head, and force you to hold a doll while running around in pink sparkly Mary Janes for the rest of the story.

Link: OH DEAR GODDESS! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!

Reina: Watch me.

Link: I won't tell anyone!! I swear!

Reina: Good boy. As for the readers, this is a Ghirahim chapter. Enjoy.

Chapter #: Ghirahim's Story

Ghirahim

"Ohhhhh, Vaatiiiiiii......" I exclaimed as I waltzed into his tiny room.

"What the hell do you want, Weirdo?"

"That's no way to talk to your fabulous brother," I reprimanded.

"I don't care. What do you want?"

"Let's go shopping!"

"No. Go away."

"Why?"

Vaati scowled. "Only Hylia knows what you'll do. I don't want to know what you're buying. Nor do I care."

"But Link, Aryll, Raven, Shadow, and Alicia refused to join me! How unfabulous!"

"Good. They're smart. Goodbye."

"But-"

"Go. Away."

I sighed dramatically. With a touch of flair, I left Vaati's room. I teleported away, and was soon hundreds of miles away.

I looked to my left. No one was there. I spun around. The clearing was empty.

"Goddess, that was tiring," I muttered to myself. "I hate acting like an idiot and saying fabulous all the time. It makes me look unsophisticated and stupid..."

I moved forward after checking to make sure that my clothes were acceptable (acceptable = not strange), meaning that I wore a simple red jacket, a white shirt, and gray pants. I had to move if I didn't want to be late to meet my friend, as her temper is more frightening than Link's anger (which it itself is scary).

The forest got denser. As much as I wanted to teleport, I could very well miss my meeting, and that itself could be disastrous due to the potential loss of information that would result in multiple deaths and chaos.

I smiled to myself as the forest began to clear. No one really knew about this place ahead. If they did, they would ignore it in favor of diamonds and gold in the mine nearby. I sighed at the thought of all the gullible humans that have thrown their lives away for a small amount of metal.

Ahead of me was a small temple. It once worshipped Hylia, but the humans moved away after a series of floods and it fell into dispair. How unfortunate, as the place was lovely.