Chronicles of the Smashers (2)

Reina: The second chapter that I have for this story.

Psycho Lady is an OC... Would you guys prefer to have someone else instead, like Corrin or Robin? (This was written around the time that Robin joined or so)

Chapter 2: Pink Ninjas & Mercenaries

Toon Link

It was laundry day in the Smash Hotel. Or rather, it was the day that most Smashers did their laundry. Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Roy, Robin, both Wii Fit Trainers, Samus, Fox, Falco, Wolf, Captain Falcon, Snake, Pokemon Trainer, Mario and Zelda always did theirs on a different day. The new assassin (or Psycho Lady, as I call her, due to the fact that she is slightly crazy and I don't know what her name is) had a habit of doing hers whenever the laundry room isn't being used.

I grabbed my blue outfits and walked downstairs with Young Link. I still wanted to get revenge on Link, Roy, and Pit, but that would have to wait for now.

"So I was playing Hyrule Warriors the other day," Young Link began. "And I was so close to unlocking a new character, but then time ran out! I was really angry, as I was one enemy from beating the level!"

"Try again," I replied.

"But that level was really hard!"

"Maybe I can play too."

"But I have weak characters!"

"Well, that's a problem..."

"What the heck?" A loud voice came from the laundry room. Curious, Young Link and I ran there. Peeking our heads in, we saw Psycho Lady attempting to punch Link rather hard. Psycho Lady looked ready to kill the bored Link, who had one hand on Psycho Lady's head and held a pair of foam sticks in his other hand.

"That isn't funny Link!" she screamed

"It's hilarious," Link laughed.

"Give me back my nunchucks!"

"What if I said... No?"

"GRAH!"

I walked up to Link. He didn't seem to sense me, so I grabbed the nunchucks and tossed them to Psycho Lady. She stopped punching and caught them. "Thanks, Toon Link."

"What? T-That's not fair!" Link pouted.

"It is," I replied. "You weren't paying attention, so you lost. The end."

"Whatever. At least I'm not bored," Link walked past Psycho Lady, who stuck her leg out. Link tripped and fell in the hallway.

"Is there anything that I can do to repay you? I'd feel bad if I don't thank you," Psycho Lady asked as she hid her nunchucks, completely ignoring Link, who was glaring daggers at her.

I shook my head. Young Link paused. "Um... Can you help me with Hyrule Warriors? I'm stuck..."

Pyscho Lady laughed. "Sure. Just remind me to punch Link in the face later."

"What did I do to deserve that?" Link yelled.

We ignored him. I dumped our laundry in the machine and started it. "Yay!" Young Link replied as he hugged Psycho Lady.

*gurgle*

"What was that?" I asked.

Pyscho Lady looked at the many machines we had. "There." She walked over to the first machine and hit the pause button. Opening the machine, she gasped.

"Kirby!"

"What?" I asked.

Kirby was pulled out of the machine. He looked upset and very wet. "Are you okay?" Pyscho Lady asked.

"Ugh... Peach was talking to me and accidentally locked me in the machine a minute ago..."

Pyscho Lady pulled a towel out and proceeded to dry the pink marshmallow. "At least you didn't get hurt. And I thought that Link stuffed you in there."

"Hey!" Link whined. "I wouldn't do that!"

"I'm joking. Link isn't that mean. C'mon, Kirby. Let's go play Hyrule Warriors."

An hour later, the five of us (Young Link, Psycho Lady, Kirby, myself, and Link, who thought it would be cool to tag along) returned to the laundry room. With the exception of Kirby, we pulled our laundry out.

"Nice pajamas," Link commented to Psycho Lady, who was holding her Pikachu pajamas.

She whacked him with the wet pajamas. "What was that for?" He whined.

"I felt like it."

I looked to Young Link. "Maybe we should have Psycho Lady attack Link so that I don't have to do much work on getting my revenge."

"She practically fulfilled your vow of attacking Link," Young Link replied thoughtfully.

"I heard that," Link and Psycho Lady said simultaneously.

I smirked. Psycho Lady stuck her tongue at me. Then she turned to Link and stuck her tongue at him. Before Link could respond to that, Sheik, Pit and Ike walked in.

"Hey guys," Pyscho Lady said. I waved to them. Link nodded to them. Ike and Sheik nodded. Pit waved back.

"Have you guys tried to kill each other again?" Ike asked.

"I tried. Marth, Zelda, and Peach have declared that it is a bad idea."

"I agree," Sheik replied.

"Of course you would listen to Marth. You loooovvveee him," Link and Pit snickered.

Psycho Lady took her nunchucks out and whacked Link and Pit in the head. Pit whined a bit, but he shrugged and walked away. Link glared at Psycho Lady. "What was that for?"

"I respect Marth," she replied. "That is all. And it was Zelda who told me not to kill you."

"Oh."

Sheik, Ike and Pit opened some of the machines to dry their clothes. But they all frowned. Or rather, Sheik frowned, Pit gasped, and Ike was in shocked.

"Something wrong?" Link asked innocently.

Ike growled. "Link, did you dye my clothes pink?"

"Why would I do that?" The Hylian replied.

"Because he's Link..." Sheik replied as she pulled out a pink ninja suit. "My clothes have been dyed pink. And one of Peach's dresses is in here."

"I know Peach spaces out," Pit muttered, "but this is ridiculous." He proceeded to pull out a pink outfit.

Psycho Lady walked up to Link. After two seconds, she smacked him. "Idiot."

"Hey! I was trying to be funny."

"That's not funny," Ike snapped.

"Why did you do it to me?" Pit whined.

"Um, I think that was the machine Kirby was in..." Link muttered.

"What does Kirby have to do with this?" Sheik asked Link.

As the five of them began to argue, I walked away with Young Link. Kirby had left to get food. "And I thought that we were the pranksters," I sighed.

"Life is going to get interesting in two seconds," Young Link added as we heard scuffling in the laundry room. From the sounds of it, Psycho Lady attacked Link, with Pit laughing, Ike merely watching them, and Sheik flat out ignoring them while she tried to fix her laundry.

I laughed. "Nope. It is just another typical day at the Smash Hotel."