Robins

How to tell Batman's Robins apart.

Dick Grayson: I'm Dick Grayson the Golden Boy. My parents were acrobats murdered, so Bruce adopted me. I am the original Robin, I have bad luck with women and I like red-heads. But I'm Nightwing now and I fight with Escrimas.

Jason Todd: I'm Jason Todd. My parents were drug dealers and I got adopted by Batman after I tried to steal the Batmobile's tires. I aspired to be Robin like Dicky-bird, but I was too bloodthirsty apparently. The Joker killed me, but Ra's Al Ghul brought me back again and I'm bloodthirsty. I call myself the Red Hood.

Also, DIE! *starts to shoot at Dick who evades him*

Tim Drake: Hey, I'm Tim Drake! I'm super smart and a detective. I didn't get adopted by Bruce, and met Dick the night his parents died. I figured out who Batman and Robin were as a child, and after Jason 'died', I convinced Bruce and Dick to let me be Robin to stop Batman from going insane. After being Robin for several years, I got booted out. I'm now Red Robin and I fight with a bo staff.

Jason: REPLACEMENT!!! *starts to shoot at Tim as well*

Stephanie: Hi there! I'm Stephanie Brown. My dad's Puzzlemaster, and I was Spoiler. I met Tim Drake and fell for him. I was Robin for a while with Tim, but now I'm Batgirl. *leaves*

Damian Wayne: My name is Damian Wayne, the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul, as well as Ra's Al Ghul's grandson and heir of the Demon. I am an assassin since birth, and everything is mine. I booted Tim from Robin, as he was inferior to me. I fight with a sword.

*brings in a cow* This is Batcow. I adopted him after officially becoming a vegetarian. I also have a dog.

Jason: WTF.

Dick: Batman, your son's weird!

Damian: Grayson. Todd. Do me a favor and shut up.

Dick: Nope

Jason: Sorry Babybat.

Damian: Grr....

Tim: Hope Bruce doesn't see this fight.