My Missing One-shot!

Reina: Guess what? I found that one-shot with Fire Emblem and Evillious Chronicles!... And it's violent. Like seriously. I edited a bit though.

This one-shot is based on the song "The Muzzle of Nemesis!"

On a scale from EWTW! to LPTFAE, this is LPTFAE. Especially for violence.

The Muzzle of Nemesis: FE Edition

"Now..." I muttered to the man before me. "Sinful man, repent."

Mr. Pere Noel scoffed at me. "Really? I'm a sinful man? Pathetic girl."

I clenched my hand tighter on my gun. Pathetic girl? He really is stupid.

"Hello and Goodbye, Mr. Pere Noel. It's me, No. 8 the Assassin."

What are you doing? A female voice suddenly asked in my head as Mr. Pere Noel put his book down and stood up.

I slowly shook my head and looked up with a small smile on my face. Hey Mother. I'm just casually holding the muzzle of a gun at the corrupt man who made me shoot my boyfriend Inigo. I tried to shoot myself, but evidently I failed. So here I am, ready to get revenge.

Pere Noel frowned. "What's that smell?"

I was jolted out of my thoughts. "That? Oh, I set your house on fire. Hope you don't mind."

"Why would you do such a thing?" He questioned as he raised his eyebrow.

"Because I either shoot you or you burn in this hellfire. Your choice," I replied.

Remember what I taught you... Mother whispered sternly.

Redemption. Crap. Mother always told me that even the vicious of scum deserve a second chance. I kind of hated that, but that is what got me here.

I sighed and put the gun away, wary of the flames growing in the house. "Mr. Pere Noel, I have a new proposal..."

He smiled at me. "Tell me."

"If you give all of your money to the people that you have wronged," I began as I crossed my right arm over my body, closing my pointer finger and thumb while extending the other three digits. I waited for a second before adding, "I will allow you to walk away from this alive. I will even save your treasures and return them to you." I waited with bated breath, hoping that he would respond soon.

"Ha!"

I frowned. "I'm sorry?"

"Do you really think I'd give up my riches to the likes of you, Master of the Hellish Yard?" He laughed. "Good one!"

There's nothing I can do here, Mother. I thought silently. He's worthless scum. At least I gave him a shot.

I whipped my revolver out again and aimed it back at Pere Noel. "That was not a joke, Master of the Court," I hissed as I called out his "official" title. "I was dead serious."

He shrugged and shifted the object in his hands. "Oh really? Do tell."

"You are really corrupt, Chrom Marlon," I pointed out.

"I have my reasons," he replied.

That's exactly what Mother used to tell me in the abandoned house whenever I asked why she wouldn't let me see my father. I didn't think it was odd that she kept me in the house all the time. I assumed it was because the world was a scary place. As an adult the world was actually quite horrifying, but something tells me that Mother didn't lock me in that house to protect me from the evils of the world.

You've been abandoned... The boy said.

So your mom abandoned you... The girl added.

"It's okay," Pere Noel suddenly stated. "You'll be safe, Cynthia."

I snapped back to attention. To my utter horror, Chrom Marlon was holding a blue haired doll and calling it 'Cynthia.'

"Mother..." I whispered fearfully. "Father has lost his mind! He's talking to a doll, convinced that it's my older half sister Cynthia!"

Why is that horrifying? Mother asked.

I shut my eyes and hissed. "Because I killed her and her pathetic mother Sumia years ago. I sent my octopus Mr. Ziz after them when they were on a boat. Cynthia drowned, and I was hoping that Father would realize that I am his only child left..." I opened my eyes and glared at Chrom. "Evidently I'm mistaken."

Chrom was still looking at the doll. Sighing, I stepped closer to him.

"Hey Father, look at me," I stated in a voice loud enough for him to hear.

A few seconds passed. I angrily stepped closer. "Father!"

No response. I marched over and got in his face, lowering my gun as I did so.

"Look at me!" I yelled. The flames were getting closer, and I had zero intention of getting killed right here.

Chrom finally looked up. "What do you want, No. 8?"

"I'm not No. 8," I spat. "My name is Lucina Sudou."

Chrom gaped at me. "You're-"

"I'm Robin Sudou's daughter. Which makes you my Father."

Chrom sputtered. "Wh-what?"

I sighed as I put the gun barrel up to his head. "It's a pity, Father. You're a corrupt judge and have plenty of hit men on your payroll. I cannot fathom why Ma fell for you... But it doesn't matter now. If only you had payed attention to me as a child... Now let's end this story."

I pulled the trigger.

Two seconds later, Chrom Marlon was dead, holding a doll in his arms. I grabbed the bullet that I had used, and it turned into a key. As I walked towards the window and jumped out, four words left my mouth.

"Now, sinful man... Repent!"

Starring:

Lucina as No. 8/Nemesis Sudou

Chrom as Pere Noel: First Santa Claus/Master of the Court/Gallerian Marlon

Sumia as Mira Marlon

Cynthia as Michelle Marlon/The Clockworker's Doll

Inigo as Nyoze Octo

Male Morgan as the male voice/Hansel

Female Morgan as the female voice/Gretel

Reina: This doesn't follow the song exactly, but it's close enough.

Random fact: Cynthia (the doll) would have been played been played by Female Morgan, but as Morgan is Robin's child... It didn't work out. It's possible that Lucina could have been the doll instead, but I see her more as Nemesis.

I had plans to rewrite some of the other songs with FE characters. Which songs should I do?