Warriors of Smash (New)

Reina: I'm starting to rewrite Warriors of Smash.... Here's the first chapter that I have so far.....

I'm having Isa and Sonic figure out what happened to Smash Manor for this story.... Does this chapter sound like someone who's a bit fiesty, rebellious, and teasing, but super easy to tease and embarrass?

Also, I might include some other OCs at some point. I'll make a form for that if this is good enough to reboot Warriors of Smash basically...

For this story, Isa can change her appearance at will (but it exhausts her body) and she stands in for other fighters if they can't fight. She has long blue hair to the side (like Akita Neru/one of Female Corrin's hairstyles), purple eyes, and a dragon birthmark over her left eye. Her outfit changes depending on the situation.

Isa

Darkness. That was the first thing I felt. It wasn't cold or gloomy. If anything, it was... Familiar. Like I had been here before.

I struggled to open my eyes. Something was preventing me from opening them.

And that was when I felt something new.

Pain.

"Gah!" I screamed. I attempted to grab my side, but I remained frozen in place. I began to cursse in Russian. Why couldn't I move?

I tried to move again, but I didn't budge an inch. The only thing that I accomplished was opening my eyes. However, it wasn't that much of an improvement from earlier. The sky was dark, as if it was going to rain. It was then that I felt something cold on my back.

Snow.

"Where.... Am I?" I asked.

I slowly pushed myself off the ground and looked at my surroundings. I was behind a log. Snow fell off of me, so I had been here a while....

I looked around. "Ike?"

No response.

"Marth? Chrom?"

Silence.

"Roy! Robin! Reflet!"

The wind began to howl.

"Cori! Cora!"

I was alone.

"F***!" I shrieked. "What happened?"

Maybe I should return to the Manor....

As I start to stand up, something blue whizzed by, causing me to fall over. "Hey!" I yelled.

The blue thing came by again. "Hey Isa!" I blinked and rubbed my eyes. "Sonic? What are you doing in a frozen wasteland?"

"Finishing a mission. I came to see if you and the Fire Emblem crew were here so that we could travel back together," the hedgehog replied.

I smiled, but it disappeared quickly. "The others are gone..."

Sonic freaked out. "Really? I gotta go call Master Hand..." He went to pull his phone out, but I snatched it from him.

"What was that for, Isa?"

I gaped at the phone and dropped it. Sonic caught it and waved his hand in front of me. "Isa? Can you hear me, cuz you're freaking me out!"

I closed my eyes and opened them. "Today is the 31?"

Sonic nodded slowly. "Yeah..." He began to dial Master Hand.

"But I thought that today was the first! Didn't the teenagers have a movie night yesterday?"

"Isa, that was a month ago! Don't tell me that you have amnesia..." Sonic muttered as he put the phone to his ear.

"I have amnesia," I replied.

"I told you not to tell me!" After a few seconds, Sonic shook his head. "I can't reach the Manor... This is bad. If you have amnesia and I can't call the Manor-" With that thought hanging in the air, Sonic picked me up and dashed off.

"Hey! Put me down!" I demanded.

Sonic shook his head. "I can't Isa. It's faster this way. Plus, you looked like you had difficulties standing up."

"And how would you know that...?"

"I knocked you down. Normally you would get off balance and yell at me to be more careful."

I grumbled. "Okay, whatever."

Sonic continued running. "I was having difficulties talking to Snake earlier. I thought that something was blocking my connection. But over here, I wasn't able to talk to Master Hand as well."

"Sonic, you do know that we are literally in the middle of nowhere. There isn't wifi for miles."

"Isa, you were literally 20 meters away from a broadcast studio where the Subspace army hid."

"Never mind."

Sonic continued to run. We eventually left the snowy mountains and were soon trekking across plains.

"Put me down!" I demanded again.

"We're almost there," Sonic replied.

"Sonic, we are over 50 km away from the Manor," I muttered angrily.

"But we're 10 m close to the nearest teleportation station!" Sonic declared as he slowed down.

"When did we get one of those here?"

"You really need to get your head checked."

"Shut up."

Sonic rolled his eyes. "Just to be safe Isa. We're here." He put me down and I winced. "Still in pain?"

I nodded before he handed me some medicine. "Here." Thanking him, I drank it.

"Ready?" He asked as he powered up the door.

"Ready."

"Three... Two... One...."

We ran through the door, unaware of what we confront at the Manor.

Reina: So here's the first chapter!

Just out of curiosity, who would be a good person to ship Isa with? Chrom, Ike, Dark Pit, Male Robin, or Shulk? While I ship Isa with Chrom, I don't know if they'll be a good match in this story.... I might wait until later to pair he with someone...

Shall I use this to reboot Warriors of Smash?